Members
Latest Member
nelson.howard
What's New?

Looking for a particular type of protein

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Anybody know of a protein powder that mixes like a Kool aid. Similar to Isopure in the bottles.
My industry if fucked here and I'm Vegas, my job falls under phase 4 and with the spikes here Governor put us back to phased 1. Don't see us opening anytime soon. So I took a warehouse job to keep income coming in.
Have to get used too 2/15min and 1/2 lunch. Which sucks been in management for 20 years in the nightlife industry. Just left and ate when I wanted.
Now want a light liquid protein drink like water to drink thru out the shift to keep calories up, want to put into my thermos I carry around.
Any help would appreciate it!!!!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
BCAA's would mix well I'd think. They all seem to have a Kool-aid flavor to begin with. Not quite the same as full out protein.

rawdeal

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Never been dedicated enough to set the alarm so I could slam some protein @3am, but been thinking about a Casein shake as an end-of-the-day drink to tide me over till morning. Been using milk for that effect, but an easy-mixing Casein might allow me to get more protein into less bladder-filling liquid … thanks, monsoon.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
The Syntrax Nectar mixes pretty well with a pretty watery consistency, 100 calories, 23g protein, zero sugars, zero fats and zero carbs. Comes in several flavors: Strawberry Kiwi, Apple Ecstasy, Caribbean Cooler, Crystal Sky, Fuzzy Navel, Lemon Tea, Pink Grapefruit, Roadside Lemonade, Twisted Cherry