Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Long Clen Cycle

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I was doing some research on a clen cycle and found a few sites that listed the Ultimate Clen Cycle or the Continuous Clen Cycle. Here are a couple links where you can read up on it if you want.

http://www.steroids.us/clenbuterol-cycle.php
http://www.anabolics.com/Clenbuterol-Cycle.html

Basically you start with 20-40mcg per day for a week or two and then every 2-3 weeks you increase it by 20mcg until you get up to 100-140mcg. This adds up to a 12-16 week cycle. Here is an example of a high end male cycle:

Week Dosing
1 40mcg/ed
2 40mcg/ed
3 60mcg/ed
4 60mcg/ed
5 60mcg/ed
6 80mcg/ed
7 80mcg/ed
8 80mcg/ed
9 100mcg/ed
10 100mcg/ed
11 100mcg/ed
12 120mcg/ed
13 120mcg/ed
14 140mcg/ed
15 140mcg/ed
16 140mcg/ed

Does anyone have any experience with this type of cycle?

Well anyway I took and made a hybrid of it and the standard on off cycle and came up with this 14 week cycle. I would make adjustments on it along the way based on sides. My thinking is that once I get sides to either decrease or stay at that dose until sides go away and then proceed to increase the dose and keep repeating that process. Input? Thoughts?

Week Dosing
1 20mcg/ed
2 40mcg/ed
4 40mcg/ed
5 60mcg/ed
7 60mcg/ed
8 80mcg/ed
10 80mcg/ed
11 100mcg/ed
13 100mcg/ed
14 120mcg/ed

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
No. First few weeks will do jack shit and the last few weeks will be harsh. Just work up to 120mcg each 2 week period then take 2 weeks off. Use benedril (sp?) on your off weeks to reset receptors. Do this 5x and your results will be spectacular. No need for a longer cycle.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Hey GS, I may go with the standard plan as you have it outlined. I read these articles about the longer cycles and figure I can run the idea by the board members for opinions. I have never used clen so still researching more. I used Albuterol in the past and didn't notice anything in terms of sides and it seemed to have a little effect on BF reduction; however, that wasn't a real cut cycle as much as just maintaining cycle. I was thinking Clen would be more thermogenic on my upcoming cut cycle.

BTW, judgeing by your handle, I'm guessing you may be vertically challenged like me. Reminded me of the Giant Killer, Danny Padilla.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Are you on any type of AAS cycle during this plan?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
No. First few weeks will do jack shit and the last few weeks will be harsh. Just work up to 120mcg each 2 week period then take 2 weeks off. Use benedril (sp?) on your off weeks to reset receptors. Do this 5x and your results will be spectacular. No need for a longer cycle.

This right here. No need to get fancy with it. Mix in a proper diet and the results will be very good.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
^^^^^ good rednecks think alike! keep it simple like stated above. i dont see taking a little in the beginning then alot in the end will do anything better. ive run clen when dieting for years and when you eat clean and do cardio it does great. i normally add in some t3 also....good luck

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Are you on any type of AAS cycle during this plan?

Yes, without going into too much detail, it we be an 11 week cycle using TestE, TrenE, MastE, Primo and GH. Toward the end I will switch to short esters and orals.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Have actually run it for 6 or 8 weeks straight before and although it is said that beta androgenic receptors thin after two weeks and tolerance is built, in the later weeks I could still see it working for me.. I did dose up to 160mcg and have gone as high a 200 while keeping a hawks eye on my blood pressure but the only thing I will state is that I do find evidence it lowers insulin sensitivity for sure

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Going off Clen can actually trigger a cortisol rebounding response which can be great in some As well, per scientific studies... Another thing I am highly prone to based on my blood type so this may have been why I was more successful staying on as opposed to my traditional on off schemas like you hav suggested

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
Going off Clen can actually trigger a cortisol rebounding response which can be great in some As well, per scientific studies... Another thing I am highly prone to based on my blood type so this may have been why I was more successful staying on as opposed to my traditional on off schemas like you hav suggested

Could you please explain cortisol rebound & what happens. Sounds like a negative thing...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic