Members
Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Little help please

G

Gp0201

Mar 12, 2021
So I've been on test e 500/wk for 2 weeks and just introduced tren ace at 25mg ed for the past 2 days, I'm just really stuck if I should up my dose of tren ace to 50mg a day instead of 25mg. Alot of guys say 50 is the way to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
How many cycles do you have under your belt?

With Tren, less is more meaning a little goes a long way. You’ll experience more sides the higher your Tren dose is. If you’re mind is made up on using Tren, stick with your lower dose method IMO.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
So I've been on test e 500/wk for 2 weeks and just introduced tren ace at 25mg ed for the past 2 days, I'm just really stuck if I should up my dose of tren ace to 50mg a day instead of 25mg. Alot of guys say 50 is the way to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I did very well at 50. That was on my last tren cycle which was my third. But I tried to venture past 50 towards the end of my cycle and even with caber my dick died. But 50 was a sweet spot for me.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Stay at 25 save your desired dose, 50 for next time

G

Gp0201

Mar 12, 2021
How many cycles do you have under your belt?

With Tren, less is more meaning a little goes a long way. You’ll experience more sides the higher your Tren dose is. If you’re mind is made up on using Tren, stick with your lower dose method IMO.
I've ran a sust and tren cycle 5 years ago nothing since. It's been so long I don't remember how long until I feel the tren I've taken 3 pins and don't even have side effects (which is good) just waiting for the kick

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I've ran a sust and tren cycle 5 years ago nothing since. It's been so long I don't remember how long until I feel the tren I've taken 3 pins and don't even have side effects (which is good) just waiting for the kick
Ok, so it’s been awhile since you last cycled. Honestly, you’ll make good gains from Test alone on this cycle run plus you most likely won’t encounter side effects. I’d recommend you save the Tren for next time.

If you do decide that you must run Tren, all right keep going with your current dose. It’s Tren Ace so it’ll kick in fast. By the end of the first week, you’ll feel more assertive, better intensity toward workouts, slightly more irritable and maybe insomnia. You’ll start seeing strength gains by the end of week 2, and followed with lean muscle mass gains by week 3.

I know it sounds good, but Tren can put you on an emotional roller coaster...Anger plus Insomnia isn’t good for relationships or your career.

What’s your goals, building mass or cutting down for the summer time? Also what’s your age?

Last edited:
M

mdmusclemachine

VIP Member
Feb 8, 2012
I agree with everyone here. Less is more on tren.

G

Gp0201

Mar 12, 2021
Ok, so it’s been awhile since you last cycled. Honestly, you’ll make good gains from Test alone on this cycle run plus you most likely won’t encounter side effects. I’d recommend you save the Tren for next time.

If you do decide that you must run Tren, all right keep going with your current dose. It’s Tren Ace so it’ll kick in fast. By the end of the first week, you’ll feel more assertive, better intensity toward workouts, slightly more irritable and maybe insomnia. You’ll start seeing strength gains by the end of week 2, and followed with lean muscle mass gains by week 3.

I know it sounds good, but Tren can put you on an emotional roller coaster...Anger plus Insomnia isn’t good for relationships or your career.

What’s your goals, building mass or cutting down for the summer time? Also what’s your age?
I'd like to lean out but make some gains. Kind of a recomp

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Low dose long term works best for tren, IMO.
Otherwise you will gain and lose over and over and generally feel like shit.
25-30mg is plenty unless you are relying on the drug to do everything for you.
Training and dietary needs in check, needs not WANTS.
Cheers

G

Gp0201

Mar 12, 2021

What kind of diet do you recommend? I wanna lean out basically do a recomp. I always get stuck whether I should eat carbs or not type of thing.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
What kind of diet do you recommend? I wanna lean out basically do a recomp. I always get stuck whether I should eat carbs or not type of thing.
For me, a low carb diet works best. I keep my protein high and good fats moderate. Workouts are in the higher rep range, and I’d build up to doing cardio 4-5 days a week.

G

Gp0201

Mar 12, 2021
For me, a low carb diet works best. I keep my protein high and good fats moderate. Workouts are in the higher rep range, and I’d build up to doing cardio 4-5 days a week.
What do you think about cardio before I weight train? Like 25-30mins cardio and then weight training?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic