Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Little Bit About Pit-Bull NS

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
I wanted to just take a min out to tell little more about how Pit-Bull started and what we are doing.

The whole idea came from going to buy supplements made from other companys and looking at some of the cost and what was in them. Learning the labels, the ingredients, the blends all of it started about a year ago.

Everything was just launched recently because it took that long for us to get products we believed in and make them available at a decent rate. Everything from packaging to advertisements to the website if we could cut our cost of the stuff that should not matter then we all win.

What we looked at was how can we cut cost on things that do not really matter. For two major reasons, the more we spend the more it cost you and we wanted people to say you made me a believer.

I agree about how the supplement industry has a bad rep at times and we want to stand out from the rest.

This is something that we did research and did our homework on because we want it to be a success.

What we hope everyone will do when they use our product is judge it by whats important and that is the supplement itself. You do not need a superstar name, logo and flashy website to make something effective. We do not use the bedazzler to make it shiny we make a supplement that stands on its on.

We really do appreciate the chance that this forum has given us. If you have any questions please either post them, message me here or on facebook or even send an email to [email protected]

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Good luck PB. Your prices are definitely attractive.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Good luck PB. Your prices are definitely attractive.

TY Iron. I know you were not trying to bash the products or us, trust me we completely understand why you feel and think that way. No worries.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
TY Iron. I know you were not trying to bash the products or us, trust me we completely understand why you feel and think that way. No worries.
Good to hear :) It's not that I don't want to feel super-human lol...

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I would like to try it, ill order some and try to give feedback here at tid sometime.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
I would like to try it, ill order some and try to give feedback here at tid sometime.

That sounds good to us. Remember if you get it in today they you will be entered in the Monthly August giveaway!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic