Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

LifeXMD Q&A. Bring your questions

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
I'll start by putting up and answering one of the most common questions we get.

Does LifeXMD have any membership fees?

No, we do not believe in them since we like to focus on patient care and feel that our level of service will be more than sufficient in keeping you as a client. Most HRT clinics do charge membership fees totalling thousands of dallars per year.

Post up some of the questions that you may have regarding LifeXMD and it's roll in optimizing your hormone levels. This is not a general trt thread but i will also be more than happy in assisting you with any of those questions as well. Either send me a pm or start a new thread in the general trt forum and either myself or crowman(probably myself since crow has been extremely busy lately) will do the best we can to answer those questions

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
What does bio identical mean?

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
Bio-identical is just what it sounds like. It is biologically identical to what is endogenous. This makes it unable for your body to differentiate from the 2. The cypionate ester is very close to bio-identical but your body must process the ester while processing the hormone.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
How low would a patient need to be to "qualify" and are the Docs willing to help get a patient to "High Normal" as opposed to just getting him into the low 3s?

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
They go off of a case by case basis. We do however focus on obtaining OPTIMAL levels which is different than normal. If I had a good idea of your levels I could give you a more definitive answer.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
My issue is the typical older meathead conundrum. "Self prescribed" TRT long enough to be afraid to come off and get the 'script. Had one with a less than reputable GP who has since folded up shop and blew town. I realize the open forums isn't the place to answer these types of questions but I'm sure their are many here among us doing the same as I.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic