Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

lifes a bitch man........

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Damn Bro <<ouch>>>,,,Goodluck with the spider bite.Them is some nasty little critters for sure. And the tricep thing ?Damn man I hope shit turns around for you quick .....

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I hope it turns out to be not much bro. I think the good things you've done will work out for you in the long run!

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Our worst nightmare--injuries. Get well DW. Hopefully this doesn't set you back too much in your training.

Last edited:
Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Spider bites are bad news...better get to a doc to get it dealt with as serious infections or even skin sores can result. Also bring the spider that bit you so it can be identified and appropriate treatment begun.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Yeah, with spiders, you usually know pretty quick if its serious or not... Probably just a mosquito bite you big pussy...

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Yeah, with spiders, you usually know pretty quick if its serious or not... Probably just a mosquito bite you big pussy...

LOL...Well my firend...You could be right.When i woke up this morring looks like that dam thing is going down...Its not as red as it was yesterday....So it looks like i over reacted...But the warehouse is full of spiders so i fihured one of them got me...Ive seen spiders as big as 2 inches long...big ugly fuckers....I just spet on them...I dont repect the life of a spider...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Thanks everyone for your concern..But i think im out the woods ..The redness went down and my arm is not as swolen as yesterday...I still dont know what bit me......But considering the warehouse os full of spiders i assumed that is what it was....I never had a bite like this one before....So,it looks like i WIN...dw

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Lol, good to hear brother.. I just had an image of you spitting on a spider like Josey Wales spitting on the dogs head....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic