Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Let's have another PCT agreement/disagreement

Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Aug 3, 2013
Swales vs Scally's "power pct."

One of the ONLY PCT clinically documented - by Dr. Michael Scally (a must read)

Ive read endlessly and it makes my head hurt. Some science, some broscience.

I am currently running 75mg prop ED and 50mg proviron ED. Letro at 1.25mg EOD. I'm into week 3 and will run it for 8wks total.

I will be running clomid and nolva post, as follows

clomid 50/50/50
nolva. 40/40/40/40/40/20/20

now the question is where to put the HCG. Regardless, I will begin using 250iu 2x a week. After that, there is the question.

Ramp up the last week then stop with the prop OR blast my nuts for 16 days ala Scally's protocol.

Truth be told, I think it would be great if anyone could answer with actual experience. Has anyone tried one over the other or have they tried both and have bloodwork/anecdotal evidence to back up claims.

Thanks, in advance

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Swales vs Scally's "power pct."

One of the ONLY PCT clinically documented - by Dr. Michael Scally (a must read)

Ive read endlessly and it makes my head hurt. Some science, some broscience.

I am currently running 75mg prop ED and 50mg proviron ED. Letro at 1.25mg EOD. I'm into week 3 and will run it for 8wks total.

I will be running clomid and nolva post, as follows

clomid 50/50/50
nolva. 40/40/40/40/40/20/20

now the question is where to put the HCG. Regardless, I will begin using 250iu 2x a week. After that, there is the question.

Ramp up the last week then stop with the prop OR blast my nuts for 16 days ala Scally's protocol.

Truth be told, I think it would be great if anyone could answer with actual experience. Has anyone tried one over the other or have they tried both and have bloodwork/anecdotal evidence to back up claims.

Thanks, in advance

I would do things differently. I have tried many different combinations of cycles and PCT and what works well for me is this:

2 weeks after last shot of test I start PCT, if its prop its one week. It looks like this:

2,500 ius of HCG week 2 (If using test E) 3rd week 2,500 ius HCG
nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/50/50

I do not agree with using the HCG during the cycle. It makes no since and the "science" behind it is ****ed up IMO. I have tried it both ways and the larger doses at the end are the way to go by far.

Honestly at the doses of gear you are taking and the cycle length you could not do PCT at all and be fine in about 6 weeks.

Last edited:
Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Aug 3, 2013
Well doesn't HCG increase testicle function/size for men on TRT? I'm not willing to post up articles but what I've read seems to all favor this.

I did a short cycle before without PCT and I felt like absolute shit for about 3 months. I'm very sensitive to estrogen and I'm bound to have some rebound from letro. I did order some exemestane and I'll swap it out next week. Regardless, my balls have gotten noticeably smaller in 3 weeks.

Why you waiting a week after prop? 3, 5 days, no?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Stop the HCG ONE WEEK prior to the onset of PCT. WHY?

Because the half life of HCG is roughly 36 hours, which after FIVE HALF LIVES the effects of E-2 will be minimized and the one week hiatus (4-5 half lives) ensures an adequate interval for SERM loading. The caveat, a TT level of at least 300ng/dl, and preferably 4-500ng/dl, based on lab testing MUST be present before PCT is started.

jim

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic