Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Lets Do This: First Time Cycling Anything

N

norubbas

Oct 11, 2012
Quick stats:
23 y.o., 6'1", 250, 22% bf, been training with good intensity since 2006. I have been able to get a lot of the size that I want without using gear but wanted to add a little more and cut some fat. Got a hold of some test cyp 250 and am running it at 250 in the am on tuesdays and the same on thursday ew. i was wondering if a ketogenic diet would be acceptable for a beginner cycle like this. i primarily wanted to use the test to maintain some size while putting my body through a rigorous diet. i also have had trouble cutting weight with the traditional low fat, hi protein, complex carb, cardio for hours approach. the main thing is i feel like i have a solid foundation with which to build and shape my body. any suggestions on diet? and about how long will it take, at the rate that im pinning, to start seeing benefits? btw, pinned for the first time yesterday, and of course, im not expecting super quick results.

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
Hi rubbas!
So you've turned to the dark side then ;) firstly its better to set off your cycle with a full understanding of what EXACTLY you want out of it whether its a bulk/cut/recomp. I can see your wanting to add some size and without doubt you lose some fat on the way but id leave the cut and any low carb dieting until you've finished in order to get the very best from your cycle! Stick to high protein, decent amount of carbs but don't forget your fats!
Id also change your pinning frequency to a Monday/Thursday or E3D protocol (could be Tuesday Friday as you started on a Tue) as this will keep your blood at peak levels rather than waiting 2 then 5 days if you get my flow, its more constant.
You got your PCT planned and everything on hand?

Bigger

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I remember reading somewhere that high BF increases the chances of estrogenic side effects. Sort of makes sense because test is fat soluble and the aromatase enzyme is in higher concentration in fat tissue. (not sure if this is really a worry. Just something I read)

Not to say that there is no way to do a test only cycle for cutting, but I don't think its ideal. Be sure to have any anti e compounds you may need.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Quick stats:
23 y.o., 6'1", 250, 22% bf, been training with good intensity since 2006. I have been able to get a lot of the size that I want without using gear but wanted to add a little more and cut some fat. Got a hold of some test cyp 250 and am running it at 250 in the am on tuesdays and the same on thursday ew. i was wondering if a ketogenic diet would be acceptable for a beginner cycle like this. i primarily wanted to use the test to maintain some size while putting my body through a rigorous diet. i also have had trouble cutting weight with the traditional low fat, hi protein, complex carb, cardio for hours approach. the main thing is i feel like i have a solid foundation with which to build and shape my body. any suggestions on diet? and about how long will it take, at the rate that im pinning, to start seeing benefits? btw, pinned for the first time yesterday, and of course, im not expecting super quick results.

You're too young for steroids. Your body is producing plenty... But you did it anyway soooooo...

Change your pin days to Sunday and Thursday.

You never mentioned an AI such as Exemestane. God forbid you feel your nipples get itchy cause when you're done cutting that fat your boobs will look hawt! Hit up manpower research in the sponsor section for Exemestane. Take 12.5mg EOD if you feel your nipples get overly sensitive or if your BP rises from bloating.

While at manpower you need to pick up post cycle therapy stuff. You need clomiphene and tamoxifen.

As for loosing fat, there isn't a magic cure. Cardio will need to be done. It's good for you anyway. You can do a keto diet if you want but you're probably not gonna put on muscle.

Look into carb cycling diets instead.

l2play`

l2play`

Oct 27, 2012
When you say you have test cyp how much do you actually have? Only then can you decide on how long to run it. Typically you would run it for 10-12 weeks. IMO If your cycling decide on either cutting or bulking. I kept my Pct simple by just using nolvadex 40/40/20/20 with great success.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
IMO If your cycling decide on either cutting or bulking

very true but remember, either route you need to be taking in those calories and protein everyday!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic