Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Letrozole Dosages?

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
I got this off RXm site Q&A with Dave Palumbo. I am planning to run 300mg Test E E3D, 125mg Bold Cyp MWF, 25mg Ostarine per/day and Letro 1.25 E3d and 3 i.u's of Riptropins ED. Feed back appreciated.

From the site

What kind of protocol would you suggest for a male interested in "test only" cycle (i respond great on test and in opposition to previous cycles want to hit just test) interested in improving/lowering bodyfat ,increasing lbm ?

I think about longer cycle with enanthate ,but what bothers me most ,and is a reason of this post,is that i wanted to ask how would U use Femara/ari in it to prevent bloating and help fighting with hard to burn fat

I am a 107 kilos guy/178 cm height .

DP: Take .5mg of Arimidex or 2.5mg Femara every other day to reduce the estrogenic sides of test.

Dave, why would you recommend using so much Letro ^^^ ??? Isnt it stronger than Arimidex?

DP: You can't compare the mg of different drugs. The composition and weight of every drug is different and it's not reasonable to compare them. 5mg Anavar is certainly not the same strength as 5mg D-bol!

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
He got the numbers mixed up and that's just a typo error on DP part imo or at least I hope so. that would be way the hell to much letro!

OR he is toying with you duno lol.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Agreed wayyyy too much Letro. Why are you taking adex and letro? I think the last time I needed letro I took .5 twice a week and was cramping bad in my calves at that dose.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I know Im new to this but me personally I was bloated as hell on test only. For me, letro @ 0.625mg EOD is spot on...no more bloat

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
My bad^^^

This is me not the old lady,haha

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
I am only taking Letro 1.25 every 3rd day

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
Thanks everyone, and those who did not post Kiss my (_!_).......lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Bro just take ais like you normally would. It wont change for test only. Test should form the base of any good cycle. Testosterone is wht males are physiologically leaner than females. Nothing in actuality burn fat but test will prevent fat accumulation. Test always gets blamed for bloat and for many that may be true. However there are other factors to limit bloat. I prefer adex or aromasin. Letro good too. If you cycle t3 and clen it will help dey you out. Dietary adjustments regarding sodium intake. Stacking winny will dry you. Try other esters. Some say prop is better but then some bloat. I always use sustenon and never bloat but my diet is clean year round. I constantly cycle on and off clen t3

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic