IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
The wheels are looking good bro.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Got some good legs dude definetleyyour strong point id say! Capitolize on them!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nice work crappi... A lot of guys in the gym either don't work their legs or just complain they won't grow and do half assed leg days... Obviously not the case for you bro.

cappicard

cappicard

Dec 18, 2011
Thanks! I think my legs are definitely my strong point. They've grown to the point that a few pairs of jeans are quite tight in the quads and still room in the waist.

Since I starting focusing on squat form (going almost ATG at times) and even doing wendler 5/3/1 in the past few months, they just exploded. I'm squatting more now going below parallel than I was last year half-assing it.

If only I can get my calves to grow LOL... but I'm almost bottom heavy with my quads as big as they are. :D

I'm debating giving smolov a try again. Bought myself a weight belt for squats and deadlifts.

Last edited:
cappicard

cappicard

Dec 18, 2011
My favorite exercises are deadlifts and squats. I guess it shows. :D

So tempted to try Smolov again. :)

cappicard

cappicard

Dec 18, 2011
Tried squatting with a belt, ended up squatting 315x2 tonight. Rush was just incredible. Going to keep using that belt for squats and will try it for deadlifts this week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic