leg pain and sickness...

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
#1. Sterile Abscess.
#2. Test Flu.
#3. Infected Abscess.
#4. Systemic reaction from quad injection from some undefined reason. (Always use a common injection site like delts with new gear before going straight to your quads. It seems many people end up with more irritation when pinning quads with unknown or suspect gear).

It's very possible you could be getting test flu and have an infection. If you goto the Dr. don't tell them your pinning steroids in your legs. Tell them your pinning B12 or that you got a scratch. Or breakdown and tell your Dr the truth and have it etched in your med file for your insurance to see and deny you health insurance in the future.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Fish Flex (Cephalexin) 250mg (30 capsules) 500-mg, 3xd, for 5-days. That'll cure you and you don't have to see a doc.

It's an infection, because he said he's done it a lot before and never had a problem with it, flu-like symptoms, red and hot to the touch...infection.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
if he already has a large pocket of puss, antibiotics arent going to fix it as they cant penetrate into the center of the abscess. if you dont want to go to the doc, stick a 16g needle in yourself and see if you can draw out puss. if you do, then you need to go get it drained.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
if he already has a large pocket of puss, antibiotics arent going to fix it as they cant penetrate into the center of the abscess. if you dont want to go to the doc, stick a 16g needle in yourself and see if you can draw out puss. if you do, then you need to go get it drained.

Now thats some advice! I've had this happen to me, and I don't think I could stick a 16ga needle in my leg and aspirate:((. Thats some straight up Greg Valentino advice right there. I Like It!:-bd

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Now thats some advice! I've had this happen to me, and I don't think I could stick a 16ga needle in my leg and aspirate:((. Thats some straight up Greg Valentino advice right there. I Like It!:-bd

LOL in veterinary medicine we deal with abscesses all the time! dogs, cats, horses, you name it so i dont think that much about it. no big deal to stick a needle in it and see if you hit a pocket of puss. not sure i could do it on myself although i have sutured myself up before. :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic