Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

LeBron back to Cleveland

Hittin

Hittin

VIP Member
Jan 24, 2012
im gonna be harsh even as a huge LeBron fan. He left Cleveland because they couldnt win a championship. Now Miami loses last month and he is pissed so he says fukk it i will go back to Cleveland. If he dont win he bails. All the mentoring and raising kids is a bullshit front, he is cautious to how he is percieved and keepin the criticism to a minimum by using the excuses i just mentioned. He dont want to be villified again, so he says the kids and mentoring blah blah blah, of course no one will argue against the kids, see how that works? Just my opinion.

I think your take on it is popular and only he really knows all the reasons why he is back. Since he has poured millions into Akron since his entry in the NBA, since the heat at a very minimum had/have a better team with LBJ on it, it's hard to see Cleveland being anything other than a rather large risk given hoe he left and Dan Gilbert's scathing letter about him. Plus many elite athletes would love to play in Miami, I can only think of one that prefers Cleveland. LBJ had other options but I agree he redeems a ton of "value" by going back to Cleveland but to think Pat Riley and Micky Arison aren't going to put together championship caliber teams seems unlikely. They resigned Bosh and picked up Luol Deng...Deng ain't no LeBron but it's a decent start. Funny thing is next draft Cleveland has Miami's 1st round draft pick because LeBron left. Ouch

T

TheBeez

Aug 27, 2012
Cleveland has already been picked to win their division by the odds makers.

Hittin

Hittin

VIP Member
Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland has already been picked to win their division by the odds makers.

There were a 3:1 favorite for the title at one of biggest sporting books in Vegas and the odds on favorite. They dropped to 4:1 with SA and Dallas I believe...crazy.

Lonat

Lonat

Sep 2, 2014
I'm still picking SAS over Cleveland. They are going to be very deep in the playoffs next season though. Can't wait.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I'm still picking SAS over Cleveland. They are going to be very deep in the playoffs next season though. Can't wait.

I'm may regret saying this as the Spurs have always been underrated and always end up achieving a lot more then expected, but I don't think they'll make the finals next year if the big 3 aren't healthy. With younger teams in the west like OKC, Clippers, Warriors and even the Mavs got better, Spurs are the same (Mavs did take them to a game 7) I think these teams may upset the Spurs, like they got upset a few years ago when the Grizzlies swept them.

Also a big three of Kyrie, Lebron and Love is a lot better then Wade, Lebron and Bosh; only because Wades been injured for a while now

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Also a big three of Kyrie, Lebron and Love is a lot better then Wade, Lebron and Bosh; only because Wades been injured for a while now

They will be interesting to watch. Love is a much better player than Bosch, IMO. He has a better shot, and is an excellent rebounder. Bosch likely plays better defense. Then with Kyrie Irving, he doesn't play the same game as Lebron, which Wade kinda did. So Cleveland has a legit point guard.

Will be interesting to see how the team gels.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Lebron is an idiot.

Not sure that I understand why he's an idiot. He's arrogant, but being the best person on the planet at something can do that to you.

I'm not a huge Lebron fan, but one thing I'll give him credit for... each year he works on part of his game to get better. He's a hard worker.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Not sure that I understand why he's an idiot. He's arrogant, but being the best person on the planet at something can do that to you.

I'm not a huge Lebron fan, but one thing I'll give him credit for... each year he works on part of his game to get better. He's a hard worker.

Yup I'm not the a LeBron fan either, but he is the best player right now and has easily been a top 5 player throughout most of his career.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
They will be interesting to watch. Love is a much better player than Bosch, IMO. He has a better shot, and is an excellent rebounder. Bosch likely plays better defense. Then with Kyrie Irving, he doesn't play the same game as Lebron, which Wade kinda did. So Cleveland has a legit point guard.

Will be interesting to see how the team gels.

Yeah I'd say Bosh is a better defender but Love will improve his defence for sure with LeBron on his team, he'll realize that he needs to play defence in order to win.

I can't wait for this season to start, everyones going to be healthy after a season full of injuries; but Indiana's Paul George is out for the season.. He was one my fav players who would've had a great season but too bad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic