Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Law Enforcement Makes State's Largest Steroid Bust

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
If the suppressed firearms were not legally obtained and licensed the AAS is the tip of the iceberg for the gents.

Yep, if I was them I would be more worried about that than the aas.

WTF Homeland Security again!!?? I thought they were formed to protect us from terroists and it seems another govt agency focusing its time on American citizens again

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Yep, if I was them I would be more worried about that than the aas.

WTF Homeland Security again!!?? I thought they were formed to protect us from terroists and it seems another govt agency focusing its time on American citizens again

I agree, but anytime items are being imported such as raw materials homeland security considered this a potential to fund overseas terrorist organization. Once a criminal activity is observed they cannot just look the other way regardless of the actual ties.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
That's good to know serious, hardened, drug dealing criminals will be off the street........apparently they're busy arresting steroid dealers.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
again, who signed for this package for the controlled delivery? havnt we learned a long time ago not to sign for anything? and it was dleivered to the gym??!! sloppy if you ask me

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
They do look like Daman's old vials .... but he isn't the only one using squatty vials and colored glass is he?

This is a retailer. I would bet some teenager at the gym got popped by his mother and rolled on the gym rats selling this shit.

Regardless, while terrorists are bombing the ****ing Boston Marathon and the US is going to hell in a hand basket, we are once again made safe by the Food and Drug Administrations removal of hormones. Fewr and weaker than a woman takes to prevent pregnancy. Unable to be overdosed on. Natuarally depleting testosterone derivatives that enhance the quality of life for many men.

Sleep well all, the Department of Homeland Security has this whole hormone thing under control.

Oh, and I love how they pose the ****ing hunting rifles up there like these guys shot there way through Mexico stealing and raping and robbing and bringing back that devil juice: TESTOSTERONE!

Just Fubar.
Vette

And as badly as I hate to sign for a pack - and I will NOT sign for GEAR, I do have to sign for HGH. I have no choice unless I want to put in a middle man or go domestic and I am not doing either.

Also, as many of us have heard, a controlled delivery can be them tossing the shit in to your living room and following the pack in if it is addressed to you. More importantly than that IMO is keeping your mouth shut. Do NOTtalk to them at all... NOT A WORD UNLESS YOU SAY "I WANT A LAWYER". Do not say a damn thing!!

Last edited:
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
who's the victim? no victim, no crime. this is just crazy, we have an out of control tyrannical govt. putting peaceful people in prison for nothing other than engaging in voluntary commerce. if that's not a tyrannical govt then I don't know what is.....

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
They do look like Daman's old vials .... but he isn't the only one using squatty vials and colored glass is he?

This is a retailer. I would bet some teenager at the gym got popped by his mother and rolled on the gym rats selling this shit.

Regardless, while terrorists are bombing the ****ing Boston Marathon and the US is going to hell in a hand basket, we are once again made safe by the Food and Drug Administrations removal of hormones. Fewr and weaker than a woman takes to prevent pregnancy. Unable to be overdosed on. Natuarally depleting testosterone derivatives that enhance the quality of life for many men.

Sleep well all, the Department of Homeland Security has this whole hormone thing under control.

Oh, and I love how they pose the ****ing hunting rifles up there like these guys shot there way through Mexico stealing and raping and robbing and bringing back that devil juice: TESTOSTERONE!

Just Fubar.
Vette

And as badly as I hate to sign for a pack - and I will NOT sign for GEAR, I do have to sign for HGH. I have no choice unless I want to put in a middle man or go domestic and I am not doing either.

Also, as many of us have heard, a controlled delivery can be them tossing the shit in to your living room and following the pack in if it is addressed to you. More importantly than that IMO is keeping your mouth shut. Do NOTtalk to them at all... NOT A WORD UNLESS YOU SAY "I WANT A LAWYER". Do not say a damn thing!!

I really wasn't even looking so much at the vials but the labels. His had a blue stripe like that around them and a round hologram. Looks like those have both from what I can see.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
What gets me is how they said they got info on the in coming delivery from china... How the hell or is it who the hell tipped them off to the order to begin with. Sounds like some ones inner circle isn't so trust worthy.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
More bullshit. Get meth heads or Oxycontin people who are wrecking lives- not fitness enthusiasts...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
What gets me is how they said they got info on the in coming delivery from china... How the hell or is it who the hell tipped them off to the order to begin with. Sounds like some ones inner circle isn't so trust worthy.

Just about anything coming from Chins is scrutinized and this dummy addresses it to a gym? Could be that or moving sums of cash to china sent up red flags. That or somebody close to them got pinched for something and used them as a bargaining chip, aka . ratted on them

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Example:
In the above article the government captured a package containing 411 grams of testosterone.
(411g) / (25mg) = 16,440 units of testosterone

I'm not sure how much testosterone can be dissolved in to acetone but I'd imagine it would hold a lot. Lets say a source can dissolve 700mg of testosterone into 1ml of acetone.
(700mg per ml) / (2 units per ml) = 350mg per "unit" or 1/2 ml

One unit per the law is .5ml. That .5ml contains 350mg of hormone. The total volume of "units" being shipped has been reduced fourteen times.

(411g) / (350mg per half ml) = 1,174 units of testosterone

I know, 7 years and in before LK says this is a weird bump...I couldn't resist tho....

I like the idea, that is one heck of a reduction to shaft LE....However, i would be concerned with the acetone as a solvent...If an chemist could chime in on this for me, I would appreciate it...I thought acetone was not very good at holding test....Wouldn't alcohol be a better solvent to use, as well as not as corrosive?

I don't know, just asking...I know acetone makes a good napalm concoction (neighbor use to do it with styrofoam)...Stuff would burn forever!!!!!...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Acetone has a high evaporation rate and leaves very little residue. Doesn't take much heat (much lower than the hormone is able to tolerate) to 'cook' the acetone 'out' and you have your raw ready for compounding.

Just a guess.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic