Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

latest cycle

W

wanabe awesome

Aug 4, 2012
Hello, just womdering on what peoples opinions may be on my latest cycle, starting it next week but just wondering what people think and wether any of you have any experience with it...
1200mg of tri test per week
600mg of tren e per week
500mcg of super tren 4 times a week 60 mins before training
500mg eod of arimidex as im prone to gyno aswell....
Im looking to pack alot of mass on in the next 3-4 months. Any thoughts would be welcomed.
Thanks

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
500mg EOD of arimidex....!
1mg EOD is plenty.......why so much test hell why so much gear
that is a ton of shit!
What is expierence and stats?

Birdman

Birdman

Jan 3, 2013
Geeze Louise! My suggestion is to do maybe 1/2 of everything you're planning on doing in that cycle! I'm 51 years old and never done that much in a single cycle.

BTW: if you're prone to gyno, you shouldn't be hammering out a pro cycle like this and maybe instead going the Masteron route.

-Birdman

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Hello, just womdering on what peoples opinions may be on my latest cycle, starting it next week but just wondering what people think and wether any of you have any experience with it...
1200mg of tri test per week
600mg of tren e per week
500mcg of super tren 4 times a week 60 mins before training
500mg eod of arimidex as im prone to gyno aswell....
Im looking to pack alot of mass on in the next 3-4 months. Any thoughts would be welcomed.
Thanks

If you really believe you need 500mg of adex, this isn't a cycle for you yet.... And what is super tren?back down and do something like test at 400-500 and tren at 500.

W

wanabe awesome

Aug 4, 2012
Sorry not 500mg of arimidex, i meant 500mcg. I've ran 800mg of test and 400mg. Super tren is methlytrienolone, google it my man. Im using tet as i can get it really cheap and masteron is mental price where im from

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Sorry not 500mg of arimidex, i meant 500mcg. I've ran 800mg of test and 400mg. Super tren is methlytrienolone, google it my man. Im using tet as i can get it really cheap and masteron is mental price where im from

Arimadex is usually dosed at 1mg... You must be using a liquid. And the super tren isn't something I'd be interested in if I was taking real tren.

You should post your stats.

Last edited:
W

wanabe awesome

Aug 4, 2012
Its in tab form, i bite them in half as i was unsure about runnung 1mg as when i've used it before it cleaned my gyno up real quick and was worried incase it had an effect on the test i was running....
Im weighing 15st at the moment but not in the greatest shape so im starting am and pm cardio to burn some exvess fat off, about a stones worth. I'll ppst my arm/ quad measurements later as i can't find my tape, pretty sure my arms are about 16.5inches and my chest is 44inch but i'll confirm all that later

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I'm not touching this one....lol

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
What others have said and I see no prami or caber in there. Have you run tren before?

Apocalypto

Apocalypto

Apr 11, 2013
As stated, that's a hell of a lot of stuff to run.

Also by stats, the other posts are referring to your age, height/weight, past cycle history, etc. With this information you'll be able to get more help and suggestions on your cycle(s).

W

wanabe awesome

Aug 4, 2012
I've ran tren enth before, had two cycles of 400mg per week with 800mg test. Im thinking of upping to that amout as a friemd of mine runs 1200mg test and 600mg tren every week and is massive and i want to get as much size on as possible this year as i want to do my first show next summer.... im 25 and have been training for about 4 years now, ran test and deca afew times before but not a fan of deca at all. Im 5ft 8 and recovering from a shoulder injury which has put me out of training for the past 2 months, well very light training but my shoulder is about healed now so want to get on it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic