jacobss
What's New?

Laser hair removal

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Have any of you had this procedure? and if so, how was the procedure, and are you pleased with the results? My wife sent me a potential groupon for our area that has what looks like a really good deal on laser hair removal, and she thought I may want to get my chest done. I've thought I oughta get my ass done.

Any comments about this (above and beyond the gayness of the whole thing) would be appreciated.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I've done upper back, neck and arms. Hurts like a bitch if you have dark thick hair. If you are light haired you are screwed. You cannot have a tan when you go in. The best effect is when you have bleach white skin and jet black hair......of course with what supplements we take, it takes a bit longer to really kill it all "D

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
my little sister spent several thousand bucks getting her face and neck done about 10 years ago and it has all grown back for the most part. it is finer and not as dark but i wouldnt do it unless it was dirt cheap.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Sorry. I got nothing beyond the gayness of the whole thing.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Think i'm going to go the wax route.Turning into a teddy bear lately.Iv'e heard waxing hurts like hell too though.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
my little sister spent several thousand bucks getting her face and neck done about 10 years ago and it has all grown back for the most part. it is finer and not as dark but i wouldnt do it unless it was dirt cheap.
I'd steer way clear if it were dirt cheap... IMO You always get what you pay for.

Sorry. I got nothing beyond the gayness of the whole thing.
lololololololololol.... lmao..... ROFL....

Think i'm going to go the wax route.Turning into a teddy bear lately.Iv'e heard waxing hurts like hell too though.
Waxing isn't so bad. I had my back waxed once. It sucked ass after though. My whole back completely broke out. And when I say completely, I mean it was COVERED top to bottom in zits and they were itchy as a motherfucker. Drove me insane for a couple weeks.

There really is no quick fix for hair removal...
EDIT: Except Dianabol :)

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Yes I have had it done years ago and LOVE it.
I have needed one tough up and other than that I have had no growth come back.

I highly recommend it.
One thing to keep in mind, depending on how old the bulbs are that will dictate your results.

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
My girl is in the process of doing her bikini area (which is a nice way of saying her snatch and bunghole) and its gonna take like 5 sessions. She says it hurts like a bitch but it will all be worth it. We shall see...

Edit: hers was a Groupon too

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^Mine had that done and she's happy with the results

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I had the back done. The pain gets progressively worse. I did the five sessions and on the fourth and fifth one, I had to get a topical numbing cream. I would've rather slammed my cock in a car door. Of course, that pain pales in comparison to a complete body wax. Some five-years later, I'm just as hairy as I was before I had it done. I wonder if it would've grown back if I hadn't done any AAS...

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I had the back done. The pain gets progressively worse. I did the five sessions and on the fourth and fifth one, I had to get a topical numbing cream. I would've rather slammed my cock in a car door. Of course, that pain pales in comparison to a complete body wax. Some five-years later, I'm just as hairy as I was before I had it done. I wonder if it would've grown back if I hadn't done any AAS...

Doesn't work if you are on AAS, ALWAYS grows back.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic