Joannafit
What's New?

Kris_RN's recent show pics:

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
She won the South Jersey Championships 3wks ago and pulled a bogus 6th at NPC Universe. Guess they want "big Figure" girls for WPD now. Legs were too big for Steve :rolleyes: I think there's a little bird telling us Female Bodybuilding is her niche, time to bring the lats out a little more for next season. She's 39.5yrs 5' and approx. 124lbs at Prejudging (118 prior to carb up)BDB.jpg Legs.jpg SC.jpg

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Great development.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Mike, all this has probably been mentioned here and there before, but . . .. . . .

do you two work same place? same shifts, off days? train together? eat together? When one of you is prepping and the other is not, do you still eat the same to support the one who is, or go your own ways on that?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Damn dude, great pics.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Mike, all this has probably been mentioned here and there before, but . . .. . . .

do you two work same place? same shifts, off days? train together? eat together? When one of you is prepping and the other is not, do you still eat the same to support the one who is, or go your own ways on that?

We're both RNs she's OR and I'm ER. As of this week we've finally started working in the same hospital (me 7a-7p her 11a-11p). Nurses work 3 x12hr shifts so it gives us 4days off each week.

She works the mid shift to get our kid on the bus for school (1st grader). We train together at least 3days per week, 2hrs a.m. and 2hrs p.m. if we're lucky and our kid's schedule doesn't prevent it.

We prepped together this year (and most others) for her run-up show, a local NPC contest. I am waiting til I'm 50 to start worrying about a Pro Card (3-1/2 yrs away) she's closer to ready than I am. For those last 3wks til the National Show she's still prepping and I'm reversing out of it. I eat super clean at home and cheat along with our daughter, when she's not here.

She has been doing her own diet for 2 years and is actually very good at it (I might let her start writing mine). Prior to that I was doing everything for her. When I met her she was a cardio & starve girl like most 22yr olds. I got her into Powerlifting which created a great "base" to work from. She decided to try competing after our baby was born. I didn't trust a prep coach to keep her safety and femininity first, so I figured I'd better start learning show prep.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
THANKS! Neither me nor wife has ever been as dedicated as you two, we are recreational rather than competing. In addition, our kids haven't been "kids" in yrs, THAT is a schedule - buster if ever there was one.

MUCH respect.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Wow, I bet you are so proud! Please tell her that she looks amazing. I went out on npcnewsonline and looked up the comparisons. I am an untrained eye, but I think she should have placed higher : )
She has great vascularity! Shoulders and legs are amazing!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic