Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Kobe busted again. Wife furious.

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
o-KOBE-BRYANT-SHIRTLESS-570.jpg

Photos of a shirtless Kobe Bryant seated next to two women have surfaced following an Olympic after party in Barcelona, but according to TMZ, Bryant was only shirtless for a matter of moments.

Someone had spilled a drink on him, and he was waiting for a new, dry top, the pop news outlet reports. Nevertheless, Kobe's wife, Vanessa, was "embarrassed" and "furious" over the pictures.

Though Yahoo! Sports points out Vanessa has good reason to be a bit enraged at her husband, the athlete's wife is reportedly upset for other reasons.

According to TMZ, Vanessa is mad because Bryant put himself in that position.

Sources told the outlet that Vanessa doesn't think Kobe cheated. Despite previous talk of divorce, the couple has decided to reconcile.

Regardless of the controversy, Vanessa hopped the pond to watch her husband play, the Daily Mail notes. She and her two daughters, Natalia and Gianna, were seen out on the town in central London on Tuesday.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/31/kobe-bryant-shirtless-photos-vanessa_n_1725402.html

B

bkarayray

Nov 27, 2011
Yea I'm
Sure nothing happened with him
And those two prostitutes lol

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
He needs to do some push ups or something.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
An after-party in Barcelona?? Aren't they competing in London?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hey maybe he was showing them pics of his wife?...Wait no, Kobe, he's taking each phone number...who the hell are we kidding.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
I guarantee you my wife knows I would have fucked those 2 bitches. His wife knows what he was doing as well.

Raiden, your right he needs pushups asap.

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
he didnt fuck them... there were two of them... they could have fought him off... He likes to take the ass from the little white girls...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Bird-chested snitch.
His wife is a dime though.
Prob the only dime he hasn't dropped yet *buh-dum pshhhh*

Seriously though, he's an asshole.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic