Members
Latest Member
arcticranger

Knee Wraps?

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
my sleeves are APT, may have gave them to POB not haven't needed them in awhile do to injury.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Thanks everyone. It's a huge help. I'm going to take a look at the sleeves. I have seen the Tommy ones in the Mag ad's. Are they any good?

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
The Tommy Kono ones are good for keeping your knees warm but don't really provide much support.

For support the best out there now are APT..... but after the guy who runs APT split with his wife ( who helped him run it until a year or so ago) customer service has been spotty. Great products but a few horror stories.

Elite FTS has great customer support but their sleeves aren't quite as good......

with that said, if you aren't looking to squat a grand you'd do fine with the EliteFTS ones. Get the 2-ply ones and they'll do as much as a light wrap.

Shovel

Shovel

Oct 21, 2010
The Tommy Kono ones are good for keeping your knees warm but don't really provide much support.

For support the best out there now are APT..... but after the guy who runs APT split with his wife ( who helped him run it until a year or so ago) customer service has been spotty. Great products but a few horror stories.

Elite FTS has great customer support but their sleeves aren't quite as good......

with that said, if you aren't looking to squat a grand you'd do fine with the EliteFTS ones. Get the 2-ply ones and they'll do as much as a light wrap.
I've never had a problem and I've ordered recently too...

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I've never had a problem and I've ordered recently too...

Good to hear. Alan is a great guy and he's always been cool to me. I should emphasize that service has been SPOTTY, not just bad. I got my truck pull harnesses in right on time and Alan threw in a tshirt for free to boot, but I had a buddy wait 2 months on wraps that were supposed to be in stock..... That was a good 6 months ago though, maybe he's gotten everything running smoothly again.

Anyone else ordered recently?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic