Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

kigtropin?

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Stay away go rips . Serum tests have been showing good stuff as well as igf!!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
hyges will be your best bet provided they are legit... you should ask your source if they check out... he will know...If they dont they are fakes and not worth a bottle of shit... if they check out they are about the best you can get right now...

YES SFG... even better than those coveted rips....

At one time they were but not anymore at least according to the many testing both.

Find me 1 Hyge that test as well as Rips and I'll switch!

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
hyges will be your best bet provided they are legit... you should ask your source if they check out... he will know...If they dont they are fakes and not worth a bottle of shit... if they check out they are about the best you can get right now...

Yes...I looked into it, more money but he said its worth every cent. So hyges will be it more then likely

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I still have to finish this kit of kigs then rips fitrst. Then last but not least I will get hyges..... I will post pics every month or will that not matter? I know people say 5 month but some say in one month u can see the diffrence.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010

According to the man who brought the Hyges to the market years ago, the ones out now arent the original. Copycats working off the name again..Original hyge plant shut down.

C

careerathlete

Jun 20, 2012
So these Kigtropin green tops (with no imprint on lid) are bunk???
Rips.... Never heard of it, any info would be appreciated or even better if a reliable company should be suggested, I'm sick of this BS. Thank god I only bought one kit

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
According to the man who brought the Hyges to the market years ago, the ones out now arent the original. Copycats working off the name again..Original hyge plant shut down.

From my understanding that plant is now making riptropins after partnership was broken. The guy with the hyge patent opened up a new facility where these new hyges are made. This was taken posted by HK on another board sometime ago.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
If products were not good then these knockoffs would not exist......
From what I have been reading IP is counterfeiting KIGS

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
not sure about that bro.. from what I gather the kig plant is making inconsistent batches... they came out on fire and in an attempt to "make more money" they started cutting down on actual GH to the point its bunk now... I guess long term didnt fit into there plan...

Not trying to say your source is selling shit... just saying I have it on good authority kigs arent what they used to be... I would stay away...

but dont take my word for it... get some yourself and report back.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
My kigs with blue tops say kigtropin imprint. 20 days in at 4iu ed I got way way leanee, slipping on my diet in the last 4 days bc of my dog on her death bed, but anyway it kept me looking good so far and I can see a big diffrence, I don't know if its underdosed, its my first time using gh. So even 2iu would make a difference I think but my joint hurt so bad I had to ramp up from 2-4 iu in 10days. But I am not sure if that's a sign that its doses probably

Last edited:
pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I get kigs at gnc...and vitamin shoppes in the glass cases section. Thanks for deleting that last post bro's

Last edited:
S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
The new kigs now have a code that can be checked 3 times. Same with the hygetropin I have both and I'm 18iu a day 8 hygetropin and 10iu blutops good stuff ...personally I think 8iu is to low. At ten not more results, at 18 I'm building density and some size I would say most of the pros go 20 and over another 8 weeks left at 18iu I should gain some good size so far people are noticing my results. My new source is the best I have ever seen problem is im out of money :(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic