Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

kidney Pain???

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
OK, I take 10 mgsof winstrol before training for a long time now and never have had any bad symptoms. I have been off of injectables for sme time and decided to do some liquid dbol ed for 4 to 6 weeks as this has worked for me in the past after recovering from test for a quick gain. Been taking it at about 50 mgs ed divided into 2 equal doses. Was still taking my winstrol before tra;ning too.

I am getting a real shitty pain on both sides of my lower back for 4 days now right where my kidneys are. I'm pretty sure its not any kind of muscle pain as its something I have never really felt before. I stopped taking the gear 2 days ago and drank like 2 gallons of water...... The pain went away. So I decided to test it out and took just 5 mg of liquid d bol yesterday and had no issues all day....... Then this morning BOOM, nasty pain in the kidney area combined with nausea.

Is this my kidneys? Or something else? WTF? The only other thing I have done differently recently is drinking massive amounts of gatorade (the kind you mix at home in powder form).

Yeah yeah I know..... Go see the doctor. I might today if it continues BUT...... I was just hoping to see if ayone here has any experience with these same symptoms. I don't have insurance right now and really don't want to spend the money if its just some bullshit.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
id see a doc on this one asap brother---could be as simple as a kidney infection or something worse

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
When yourre off it , it was ok and had no issues??...started again and had the same issue again..
how long you been taking orals bro?
It can be irritation or an infection...
Maybe stay of it for a while see how it goes and take some Kidney Cleansing Foods (Fruits And Vegetables)
If it rly starts too freak you out just see the doc bro...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic