bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
I Was watching it when it happened, and couldn't even look at the replay,

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
i was watching it as well when it happened.. and saw it a few times after, it was the most gruesome thing I've ever seen in ball game. I almost puked..

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
and Lenny get his name right. its Kevin WARE lol

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
DAMN! That's no good. The bench reaction was wild. Pitino's reaction though... Dude is heartless!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Terrible terrible that injury may end his career.hope he makes a full recovery

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
he got out of surgery and they're quoting him 12-14 months before normalcy. Based on the break, sportstalk radio was quoting the doctors saying that his basketball career actually may not be over. I'm saying there's no way and I hope the kid has a normal life.....based on the players and Pitino crying afterward, I'm curious if there's a sad background story to him. I like Pitino and enjoyed him as a coach when he was up in boston for a bit....he's a players coach and is known for turning talented players with a shaky background into successful men.

If anyone knows about this kid's story, I'd be curious to hear more.

bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
I hope it doesn't end his career but I don't see him coming back from that, two years after Tyrone prothro for Alabama snapped his leg he was still walking with a bit of a limp

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I hope it doesn't end his career but I don't see him coming back from that, two years after Tyrone prothro for Alabama snapped his leg he was still walking with a bit of a limp

Michael Bush, Willis McGahee.....neither were as bad, Michael Bush maybe but I agree with you saying that there's no way.....but hoping it's not the case for this kid....would be a great comeback story.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic