What's New?

Kamala...WTF?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
You can't make this stuff up.....:eek:

When asked why America is still buying over 600,000 barrels of oil per day from Russia, the dumb lady stated the following below:

"Well, as you know, on this issue, for example, we applaud Germany in terms in what it has done in terms of Nordstream 2. As it relates to what we need to do domestically as well as what we need to do in terms of this issue generally, we have, as the President said, re-evaluated what we're doing in terms of the strategic oil reserves here in the United States to make sure it will not have an impact, or we can mitigate the impact on the American consumer. Let's take this one step at a time. Understanding that right now on the issue of energy, our allies have stood firm and unified in a way that many of the pundits didn't predict would happen, to ensure that we are unified in our approach to this issue."

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
THE dumbest and most awkward politician possibly of all time. But hey, she’s female and black in many eyes that’s all that matters.
Corruption and stupidity of the last election sure has ripped this world a new one. What were seeing now is proof the Dems can conquer power yet not know what to do with it. The U.S. is a shit show right now.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Lmao. I don't hate on her as much as some do, and neither less nor more as I hate on most politicians whose names I know by now ... but that is the biggest bunch of "word salad" I have seen in a minute or two.

Never heard the "word salad" phrase years ago, but understood it the first time I saw it. It's what Pols say when they are asked a question, either cannot or do not want to answer, and instead fill space with that shit up there.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Words of Wisdom from Kamala Harris

Wisdom of Kamala Harris.jpg

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
She is such an easy target because of how ignorant her speeches are. Just putting in a bunch of words doesn't make you sound intelligent. It makes you sound like you're avoiding the question or you're too stupid to be able to answer.

I would much rather someone say I have no idea then make up BS and double talk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Oh boy, a new week...WTF is this? Is she capable of making any sense in any response or answer she gives?

Reporter Asks:
"And if I can ask you, Madame Vice President, President Biden has said that Americans will feel some pain for the sake of defending freedom and liberty. But there does seem to be no endgame in sight. How long should Americans expect, how long should we be bracing for this historic inflation and some unprecedented gas prices?”

Kamala's answer:
“In terms of the discussions that the president Iohannis had ranged in subject including the issue of the Black Sea and I’ll let him explain in more detail as he would like. But we are, again, fully aware and reprised because we are in constant communication with the president, with his administration here about the concerns that they have about the entire region and frankly the vulnerability. All you have to do is look at the map and see that where Romania exists geographically and as is the case for our allies on the Eastern flank, that there are potential vulnerabilities which is why we say very clearly, we will dedicate and have been in especially enhancing over the last few weeks, our support based on their current needs.”

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I cannot stand to listen to her. All I can say is wow, how did she get to this point?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic