Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Just venting...

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I just have to share my pain with someone who will understand....so here goes.

I was recently discussing my goals with my mother, I told her I wanted to build 13" biceps...she asked if I really wanted my arms that big....DUH yeah! I have much heavier muscle mass on the bottom end, and have to work real hard to get any size up top....anyway... fast forward to a couple of days ago

My mom calls me and said her and dad were fighting about the size of her arms and so he grabbed a measuring tape and checked it...her biceps are 13"! My 60yr old mother has biceps the size of my goal.....and it just made me kinda want to slap myself LOL. Granted, she has pipecleaner legs, but that old heifer has some serious guns! I knew her biceps were big, after all she has worked physically for her entire life, but CMON...must they be that size...really...

so, theres my vent....my 60yr old mother has the guns I am working to get...and she doesn't really even try LOL. I console myself with the fact her backside is flat... :)

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
At 60 though how much is LBM and how much is BF ??? BIG difference.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
agree with ms wetback. my mom has 13" bis as well but it sure isnt 13" of muscle. when i started i had 13" bis and they were mostly fat. fast forward almost 3 years later and they are 13.25" (if i remember correctly) and bf is half of what it was before. it is a good change, i like it! :D

i come from heavy bottom genes as well. it sucks and is very hard to overcome but slowly i am getting there. if only i could control my eating better! :eek:

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Well, really her bf isn't bad at all, she isn't overweight, she is leaner than most gals in their 20s LOL. Granted, she isn't as lean as I am, but for 5'3 a 13" bicep looks impressive. I am not even 5'3 (5'2 3/4 thank you LOL) so I know that a 13" bicep is gonna look even more impressive on me :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
a 13" bicep will look damn impressive on you! you will be hyoooge :D

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
:) yep, thats what Im going for beefy gal in the building....I am so close to 12 now....I am shooting for 13 by the end of the year...may make it, may not...but I am gonna give it a go thats for sure :) and I am thrilled every time I measure and they have grown...heck, I started with 10s LOL

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
arms are nice and can be very feminine even when large and muscular. i think mine were about 10.5" after my first round of fat loss in dropping from 32% to 20%. they hung out for a long time and didnt change until i stopped trying to grow them by lifting heavy and went to lower weight and higher reps. has done wonders for them.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I asked her for a pic of her bicep, but she sent one of her forearm instead.....it is as big as my bicep LOL....my mom is so cool :) I am putting the pic in my album...so if you are curious what a 60yr old gals forearm looks like flexed :)

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
shan-albums-me-stuff-picture774-my-60yr-old-moms-forearm.jpg

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
very impressive. great pics in your gallery to by the way!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic