Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Just had rotor cuff surgery

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Glad to hear the rehab is going well Fury!

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Thanks.i tell you what didn't realise how much I missed lifting weights till i suffered this injury.

Yea, it sucks.. Then when your at rehab having trouble doing exercises with a 10 pound db its a little discouraging lol.. You will be back before you know it. From the sounds of it everything is going as planed no setbacks.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
I had my right done a few years ago, 5wks in a sling, then mobility rehab for 2wks, then I could do weighted exercises...
It was a pretty bad tear + I had an acromionplasty as well. I didn't get a cool DVD but I did get some cool pics including a couple with what looked like the end of a Dremmel tool rotary bit! LOL

Seriously though... Rock your rehab! Muscle memory is a great thing...

Greg

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Thanks fellas.i can say one thing the pool rehab has been awesome.the other thing the doc said because I have good quality of muscle that has helped immensely in the rehab.i have my gh ready to go but I will hold of as I am getting a ultra sound done today to make sure the tendant has attached to the bone.once I know all is good then I will proceed with my next phase.one other the thing I was also very fortunate to get one of the best shoulder surgeon in the world to do my op.ill keep you guys and girls posted with my progress.take care all

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic