Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Jumpin on the DES bandwagon today

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Ordered 10mg a few days ago, arrived today complete with a fresh bottle of water. Today will be my first day running it, its legs and shoulders, I won't lie, I don't like to train either but we will see! Food consumption for today goes as follows:
Breakfast: 3 scoops gaspari myofusion van 75g protein, 15 carbs mixed with Trop 50 orange juice and 1/3 cup of oats
Lunch was 6 strips of oven baked chicken 40 to 50g of protein, and I munch on mixed nuts throughout the day.
Preworkout will be 2 scoops of size-on and one uncle bens whole grain medley rice, 150g of carbs, 2 scoops optimum nutrion whey 48g protein.
I shoot helios subq into belly fat 40 minutes pre workout.
During workout consume 1 scoop of size on, 35g of carbs
Dinner is going to a subway footlong so 50g protein/98g carbs, might go for the big philly so 75g protein/90g carbs.
I work a bar door tonight so I'll take a shake with me, 75g protein, 15g carbs.
I shoot for 250-300g of protein, this is my first time consuming this amount of carbs in ages so we will see what happens. I may throw another meal in there, perhaps while at the bar and swap my shake to before bed. My dose will be 200mcg split bi-laterally.
I have run LR3, 100mcg bi lat and loved it, that was what I feel was a major contributor to arm size for me. Can't wait to see what this dose.

Last edited:
parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Ok, so I stopped by vitamin shoppe and picked up some waxy maize to add to the mix. Yesterday I ended up after lunch doing optimum nutrition shake, 48g carbs, uncle ben rice for 82g carbs. Mixed 3 scoops of size on, drank on way to gym and finished while at the gym. Had a good workout. Didn't really hit legs as much as I wanted to but they grow like weeds so I don't hit them much anyway. Hit up Subway for my steak sub, got home started to eat and realized I needed to shit my brains out. I am guessing its the crazy carb intake made me shit 3 times before I had to go to the bar. Had 2 scoops of designer whey which was 60g of protein at about midnight. Bed at 2:30am. This morning woke up feeling "full" in the shoulder and tri areas. I injected my longhead right before walking into the gym. Shoulders are sore as well. Today is off day, so high protein not much carbs. Tomorrow is strictly an arm day.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Is des suppose to be for site specific growth?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
It is supposed to be more site specific than LR3. It has a shorter life and it does have a more anabolic effect than LR3.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Did bi-tri split on Saturday. Bi's felt like they were going to pop at the very end. Nutrution was good that day with 200g of carbs being drank starting about 1 hour before show time extending through my 1.5 hour workout.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I think all the bowel issues is from 75% or your meal plan being engineered food. Remember supplements are just that. To supplement your whole food nutrition. From what I'm reading here you are using food to supplement your supplements. All that bread in your subway meals is really not helping you much either. Try to add in more whole food mini meals through out the day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic