Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Journaling

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I run a daily handwritten journal documenting 3 things -Diet, Supplements and Workouts. Under diet, don't go into too much detail, just state what I ate, under sups, what I am taking (again, no specifics) and list only what and how many sets of each workout I do. I do this to gauge, how I feel, what I take and how much effort I put in a general means of see what works best. Do any of you all journal?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I have been training very seriously for 40 years now. I have a detailed log of every workout I have done. I plan my workout for the next day in advance. For me it is important to organize and plan how I train and be able to look back and see what I might have done right and wrong.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I write down in a notebook what I lift and sometimes notes like "was hard" "was easy". I don't plan ahead but I know what "day" it is and reference back to make sure I'm increasing something. I log AAS or peptides along with weight, bp, temp in a spreadsheet not tied to the lifts. When I log food, which is usually only when I have a goal going, I use MyFitnessPal.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Yep, keep a hand written journal of lifts.
Also keep track of any compounds I may be running at the same time.

Right now, for food I have a coach that has written me out a food plan so i just follow that.

Good to know where you been so you can move forward : )

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic