Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

joel osteen

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Stumbled across him awhile back, really positive guy without the beatin you up with The Word. The guy actually bought a old sports arena and fills it every Sunday as well as his road trips. One question tho, why do Pastors wifes always have the same wild girl hairdoo look?!

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
shine, i got it.. i was baiting him.. :p

basskiller, you just made my day!!! i think what i love about him is that i find he is more about faith than religion.. huge difference imo.. there is also another preacher.. kirk franklin.. andf he is anti establishment but all about faith and our love of God....good stuff!

granite, i think its a southern bible belt look hahaaa

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Use to listen to John Osteen his dad for years, I catch a bit of Joel every now and then.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I watched him a few times, I do prefer two others over him that are lesser known that I believe are doing a great job.

Dr. David Jeremiah

Dr. Charles Stanley

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I watched him a few times, I do prefer two others over him that are lesser known that I believe are doing a great job.

Dr. David Jeremiah

Dr. Charles Stanley

I've listend to Charles Stanley for years, Good choice! Great Teacher of the word imo,

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
I've listend to Charles Stanley for years, Good choice! Great Teacher of the word imo,

you just took the post right out of my mouth!! been a follower of dr stanley for years!

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Wife goes sometimes, and my daughter loves the little tvs and all. He is a talented motivational speaker, but even when I cared was not a preacher I was into. Services are too much of a circus for me to even fake it, so I stay away.

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Stumbled across him awhile back, really positive guy without the beatin you up with The Word. The guy actually bought a old sports arena and fills it every Sunday as well as his road trips. One question tho, why do Pastors wifes always have the same wild girl hairdoo look?!

I like Joel, but I DO NOT like his wife when she tries to preach. She's better suited to hanging out with a cheerleader squad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic