Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

joel osteen

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
every morning in my inbox i get God's word delivered with a message from joel osteens website...i love it because every morning i get reminded to stop, take a moment, and be schooled in the person i am meant to become..

this mornings message was such an OH DAMN!! moment that i wanted to share here with friends.. i have never read this particular passage of scripture before and it was so powerful i will never forget it..

i hope it helps center some of you as well.....We are never ever alone.. He is always faithful...

Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise...”

(Micah 7:8, NIV)

Take THAT haters!!!:D

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Is his dad still alive? I used catch him every once in a while.

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
good question but i thought he passed... hmmm google!!

wow! passed in 1999 .. didnt realize it was that long ago.. gosh joel looks JUST like his dad..

M

MortenBB

Jul 31, 2012
I dont get this stuff..

Some buff guy screaming in my face is good enough :p

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
That is a great verse Mrsr05. Reminds me that the best of the Bible heroes fell flat on their face on a regular basis, lol. I think there is a song about that too which I also like.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
"OH DAMN!" Is that what you say when you read a great Bible verse Lol?

It is a great verse. :)

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
sorry iron insanity but yup!! that was exactly wat came to mind!! it was sooooo powerful...okay II.. i am looking for the embarrassed smiley but cant find it...

dont be fresh!! you knew what i meant! now i am sticking my tongue out at you! pfffft

bigun!! i love it... i remember my pastor telling us once that the bible was our user manual for life!! love it!

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Ive watched him a few times on tv and hes actually quite entertaining. Always has a good story and message behind it.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
when I'm flicking through the chanels and come across him.. I always seem to watch about 15 minutes or so.. He is quite uplifting ... even for me and I despise organised religion.
I like what he has to say on many occassions

I may just have to subscribe to the email thing
Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic