Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Jintropin AQ

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Wow...something isn't right with that post.

cooljames

cooljames

Jul 27, 2011
Every single post he has up is stolen from another board from yrs ago...EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! Just copy and paste his posts, and do a google search...and you'll find them!! CJ

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
cooljames, thanks for pointing this out and taking the time to post up the info.

cooljames

cooljames

Jul 27, 2011
cooljames, thanks for pointing this out and taking the time to post up the info.

No problem at all...that's how it should be..we all look out for each other. I'm glad i was able to catch what was up. CJ

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Every single post he has up is stolen from another board from yrs ago...EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! Just copy and paste his posts, and do a google search...and you'll find them!! CJ

I'm curious as to why someone would do that.Is he to stupid to come up with his own words?Or do you think that's his way of making it look like he's into bodybuilding,so he can try to make friends?idk

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
He needs to be unbanned so he has the opportunity to explain his bullshit lies, then rebanned!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
He needs to be unbanned so he has the opportunity to explain his bullshit lies, then rebanned!
he doesnt visit often enough nor does he ever post in anything other than the threads he starts so he probably wouldnt even know that people were pissed.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
he doesnt visit often enough nor does he ever post in anything other than the threads he starts so he probably wouldnt even know that people were pissed.

My Theory.... he is not even human.... a machine!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
My Theory.... he is not even human.... a machine!
:rolleyes: you are such a dork!

he was very clever using old posts though that people werent likely to remember. i always just thought it was odd that he would come and post up all these questions and then never come back for the answers or to participate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic