Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Jay Cutler Tweets Message To Those Who Think He Has Retired

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
I like it when he places second, You know he will come back twice as ready. He has the motivation, and I love seeing his youtube clips when he is motivated.

GR

rstiennoway

rstiennoway

Jan 27, 2011
Sweet! Cutler does well when people are counting him out'

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
He's 38 years old. How long can he keep blasting like this? How could he possibly take it to a higher level at this point in the game? He's a mass monster at this point with very little aesthetics. What's he going to do? Get even more into the size game? Where is he going to put it that wont make his physique look even more blocky? I'll tell you one thing. He has no career in rap type motivation tapes. That thing he just put out was awful in a way that redefines awful.

Jay "the block" Cutler

Last edited:
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Cool guy,met him today.got a pic of me and him as my screensaver. I'll put it up when I do my about me thread.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
I think he will be back. That picture of him from the comback win, with him looking down at his quad is one of the best BB pictures ever taken. Phil would have to come in razor to take it from a Jay in that type of shape.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
just words..i can not see him getting any bigger..i will keep close eye on his weight compared to the following years...hes been peakout now for years and its goes against all odds hes getting any bigger ...dw

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Jay's been on top for quite some time....he has performed at a high level for such a long time. A lot of it is more what is going on between the ears. He may think he can but will his body allow him to? Jay's been a great champion and maybe he will come back. Who knows...

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Not sure why this post is suddenly back at the top seeing as the most recent post was 2yrs ago (?), but I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can bring this year.

Personally I'm a big Jay fan, have to say that I think 2001 was his best look with 2009 being a close second.

M

mdmusclemachine

VIP Member
Feb 8, 2012
Had the chance to meet Jay this year Very good guy. I was very surprised at how personal he still is considering all the shit he puts up with from bros asking him questions about things they shouldn't

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic