Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Jamba juice

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
You guys got one by you and if so you get shakes there?
Been getting there protien berry work out with a extra scoop of whey, anpb and dry outs... They look at me funny when I say dry outs lol... Not a bad shake and better than a muscle milk from am/pm when ur on the go.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
It's dry Oates (dumb iPhone) hehe

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's dry Oates (dumb iPhone) hehe

It's dry oats (dumb Gstacker) hehe

Sorry couldn't help it... They just opened one around here. But I guess the whole smoothie thing is a few years old now. So around here we have a lot of mom and pop shops that do em. Good post workout to perk you back up and breathe some life back into you.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Been a few years since I had one, but when I did I looked into their protein and it was shit, mostly soy...

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
Havent seen one around me yet, but heard one is coming

GR

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Soy isn't so bad if you lack a penis (or use it in very small amounts). That being said they have a pretty high sugar content (62g for original with 74g carbs and 82g with 102g carbs for power) the original being more than a can of coke and the power being almost double a can, sure it's not hfcs but that's alot of sugar. It's made with soymilk and yet the "whey protein boost" contains milk and soy....being post workout I wouldnt add pb as I want the insulin spike not a "buffer" the fat causes. I'd probably even skip the oatmeal but that thing does need more protein.

It could work in a pinch but a banana and a protein shaker with dextrose in it is the route i'd take until I could get a solid meal in.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Wow had no idea it had so much sugar!! Pwo I don't ad anpb or oats I just do that in the am if I didn't eat... Also didn't know they use soy, they give you a choice soy or whey so I get 2 scoops whey.. I just didn't realize they use soy milk..:. Guess it would make a decent pwo shake minus the soy :( is there a better choice on the menu? Or maybe another popular place I can get some protien on the go? I usually keep a tub of protien in the trunk, maybe I need to just go back to that...
Also interested in what makes there protien shit???? Obviously there soy is shit but the whey???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic