Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Is this the Hanna Montana forum?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Never felt so mutherfucking welcome in all my life, think I might go out to some other forums, intro and join some staffs!
some boards will bump your status up fast as hell if you donate enough, but you already knew that huh?
and on some forums it doesnt even matter how long you been training or if you even do and they'll still make you a vet or even a mod...

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
god dam...its the fucken ace of spades....Ill get aj to beat your black ass...:-|dw

T

TheLawnJanitor

some boards will bump your status up fast as hell if you donate enough, but you already knew that huh?
and on some forums it doesnt even matter how long you been training or if you even do and they'll still make you a vet or even a mod...
Im a mod now on some board called IronShitter...what does that mean? Am I cool now? Can I get free gear?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Nah banner trade and my mod passwords did the trick.

LJ, I think if you follow the trend of starting up a couple turds for boards and then bring on some known scammers, safe harbor them, make them staff and then backdoor deal some recs, maybe some weapons, and buy yourself a pair of ice skates, put a single letter before your screen name or name yourself after a fish or something. . . well then you can build yourself a mini empire of dingleberries for sources that'll all wind up as singing birdies to LE at some point. . . but meanwhile your boards will continue to successfully attract new kiddies horny to send you their allowance money from mommy and daddy.
But what do I know????

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
LJ, I think if you follow the trend of starting up a couple turds for boards and then bring on some known scammers, safe harbor them, make them staff and then backdoor deal some recs, maybe some weapons, and buy yourself a pair of ice skates, put a single letter before your screen name or name yourself after a fish or something. . . well then you can build yourself a mini empire of dingleberries for sources that'll all wind up as singing birdies to LE at some point. . . but meanwhile your boards will continue to successfully attract new kiddies horny to send you their allowance money from mommy and daddy.
But what do I know????

Sounds like the Matrix or some scary shit, except instead of machines the kiddies will suck our life out of us...Ill be Noob-eo in the new version.
Actually, its funny, if we all bought boards and simply outnumbered them....

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Thanks to LJ I know the value of cardio mowing to a good cutting cycle. Thanks dood.
underwater_mowing_lbruce-moaert-bruce-mozert-arge1.jpg

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
ROFL, strong mowing skills AJ :D

Bet they came in real handy when you got ready to compete haha

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Would this be Mojados lawn Service? Welcome to the board