Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Is Justin Bieber on Steroids?

M

Manolo

Apr 2, 2013
You may not like my thread. But the title was pretty clear and easy to avoid if such topics dont appeal to you. If someone started a thread about Randy Travis and it said Randy Travis in the title, I would know to avoid it, because I do not like Randy Travis.

Also, I did not insult anyone. You did. Is that what mods are allowed to do here?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
This is a board with many types of folks. Wear your big boy pants and it wont hurt as much .I am growing so tired of people being offended so easily .

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Good call banning him, he called that lil turd , 'the biebs'! what's this Country coming to...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Maybe that turd is related to bieber. What competition are those turds to us? I say lets beat the shit out of them, take their women, money, and cars, then we can make then our bitch servants.

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
Looks like "The Biebs" IS on tren...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Bieber-poses-shirtless-personal-trainer.html

smiley-laughing024.gif

Last edited:
Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
"I would FU CK him until he loved me...............lol to quote Mike Tyson;)

How long would a little puke focker like that make it in the real world?
Granted he is kicking my ass financially but I won't be in rehab anytime soon nor will there ever be a video of me face focking a dude or being face fockered either:rolleyes:

Yes I am a HATER!!

I wouldnt **** any man in the ass withought an enema first.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
I think he is more than likely to be using the "estradiol vaginal ring"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic