Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Is Dianabol worth it, or should I toss it.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Yes, you can do a dbol only cycle, but I wouldn't recommend it without first doing some more research about its side effects (higher BP, bloat, etc.). Also, consider your possible need for an anti-e and PCT. All's I'm saying is consider your goals, and do plenty of research before putting a foreign substance into your body willy-nilly...There might be a better option(s) for you...Good luck...

And, BTW....I love Dbol. It's one of the only substances I can still use at my age (at low dosages) that don't have overly negative side effects...So, I personally wouldn't throw it away...:)...

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Back in the day nearly everyone's first cycle was either D-bol or Anadrol only for +/- 6 weeks. As graniteman mentioned, everyone grew like a weed off of it too.

Right BD? I don't think I even heard of test , var, tren and all the stuff we got now back then> I was given some dbo in a bag with no instructions, def no pct ..lol. People are way better off now days!

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Back in the day nearly everyone's first cycle was either D-bol or Anadrol only for +/- 6 weeks. As graniteman mentioned, everyone grew like a weed off of it too.

Mine was Cetabon stanozolol 2mg tabs @ 12 per day. Gained 14lb in six weeks while losing fat. Never lost any of it.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
BigDad dont listen to these guys man... they will all mislead you... I dont think the Dbol is what you want... It probably isn't even legit... I tell you what... send it to me and I will check it out for 6 weeks... let you know the results and send you whats left...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
ok, now that everyone said the cliche "send it to me, don't trash it" response, I'll give the man some respect.

Read up on cycling with testosterone as your base and after a few days of research, poll the masses with some of your questions...there's probably a thousand years worth of cycles between the vets and VIP members on here. We'll help you if you're serious but I would highly recommend knowing what you're ingesting before you swallow those pills. A dbol only cycle in today's modern day with what everyone knows (or thinks they know anyhow), goes against science and you'll need to be prepared for the sides in case you have an adverse reaction. But man that shit will blow you up for a while....

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Dbol is hands down the breakfast choice of champions.....MMmmmmm.!!!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Wow, still the same old shit. 2 people give decent advice and 10+ "vets" that are ****ing retards. My how things never change.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Lol..everyone says ..''Do not dbol only cyles'' . My 1st experience was dbol..by itself , loved it! just remember if you're going to do it and if it's your 1st and you're going 8 weeks go low dose..20 - 30 mg's a day. Enjoy The Breakfast of Champions... kind of like a blow job...nothing like the 1st one...

I enjoyed Dbol as my first cycle as well. The ride back down sucked ass & I would not recommend Dbol solo.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Dbol is the STAPLE to any cycle IMO !!!
i always use it and love it !!! Just make sure ur not on it too many weeks , 6 is good for me , and that u always have a good liver cleanser on hand !!!
Man if u have never used it , u don't know what ur missing !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic