Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

iPhone vs Blackberry 10 (due out in early 2013) vs Android

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
not thinking just about a cell phone to buy, although i do have my eye on the Galaxy Note...

but does anyone think that blackberry can make a comeback with its BB10 ?

I bought shares of RIMM under $7.....just planning my exit or additional buying plan.

i would like to hear what the people think about the technology when comparing one against the other.

please share your thoughts.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Blackberries are for drug dealers from 2003

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
dayum....now I feel outdated. cats in my old office...still carried BB's but they has iPhones or an android in another. Our employer provided the BBs.

and many....including the military still use the BB.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Go with Android

T

TheBeez

Aug 27, 2012
I loved my iphone and my company switched some of us to the Android. Works good and it is faster but the apps may take more steps. Also some of the free apps for the iphone are pay apps for the droid. I personally would rather go back to the iphone.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Also some of the free apps for the iphone are pay apps for the droid.
The opposite also holds true. For example, if you want turn by turn GPS directions on the iPhone you have to pay $50. It comes standard on Androids. Also, Apple Maps on the iPhone is unusable now! It's absolute garbage and Apple had basically admitted it. Google Maps come with the Androids.

I had an iPhone for 5 years and loved it. I was going to buy the iPhone 5 until I saw the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android). After playing with this thing I was hooked. It blows away the iPhone IMO, and this is coming from someone who loves the iPhone also. I also have a Blackberry for work and it's the worst device I've ever owned. My company is moving away from them to applications that run on the iPhone's and Androids.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
yeah, had my iPhone for about six months and I'm already jealous of my gf's android

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
I have 4s IPhone and am glad I did not upgraded to 5 because all i hear are issues and i read on cnn they are already producing 5s. Apple may have jumped the shark. This is a from a guy that uses all apple.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic