Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit

Inzer customer service

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
These guys, and ladies, are outstanding! I placed a order end of last week and haven't received it yet so I called and asked about it. The lady I spoke with said it would arrive tuesday. I told her I would just be returning it because I needed it this weekend. I also questioned when it went out because their website said orders sent within 2 business days and delivery was within 5 days of that. She proceeded to tell me she would have the package routed back and she would overnight my order on their dime and it will be here tomorrow, fanfukntastic! I have a belt, wraps by them and will highly recommended them to anyone. Great products and unbelievable customer service!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Don't count your eggs before they hatch. It took almost six for my belt to get here through Inzer. My training partners ordered it for me as a bday present and wanted it here for one of our max effort weeks. Didn't get there for the first max effort week or the second... They were assholes on the phone every time they called, they pretended the belt was shipped out twice, only the second time providing a tracking number, that didn't work, then said they had delivered the belt already and received delivery confirmation from the parcel service...

The only reason anyone took the situation serious: my buddy's mom works as upper level post office and gave a list of scammer questions for my homie to ask. Next thing you know it's overnighted to his house. They felt the fire and pulled the trigger. Before that, they were content with letting us wonder while telling us they were free of responsibility at that point.

Their end story? They sent it to someone else because they attached the wrong number to the wrong order. But before the postal questions... It "had been delivered" and "there was nothing they could do about it except place another order."

This all happened within the last couple weeks. You must've sounded sexy over the phone 5.0

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I hope they come thru for you bother but Inzer has been spotty in the past for me as well. I now get much of my gear thru Titan and have never had a problem.

Reactions: 5.0
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
The lady my dude spoke with over and over sounded like a bridge troll supposedly.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Inzer shipping blows dude. Don't count on that shit arriving. I ordered a belt 3 months out from my first meet. When I got home from PA the day of the meet the box was on my porch. I contacted them repeatedly. The belt was supposedly in stock too.

You don't want a new belt for the meet. It won't be broken in.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Amen on the new belt...that shit'll dig hard

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
It was a new singlet that I ordered. I'll find out after work if they came thru. Didn't realize it was so shady with them, the belt I ordered around Christmas time was there when expected. Hopefully this is too

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
It was waiting in my door for me! I'm pleased with their service but as always there is both positive and negative experiences when doing business

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic