Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

international Internet Growth hormone bust in Houston

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Damn Crow sorry to hear this is a friend of yours... It looks like the problem was that he was marketing them for human use or claiming that they will treat or cure disease. Of course that's based on this crappy article. Good luck to your friend.

im almost positive he was not selling hgh. im 98% sure. He was selling a shit ton of melanotan and ghrp. he told me he had doctors buying from him but i didnt know if he was BS'ing me or not. im wondering if he didnt break any usa rules for selling peptides but possibly did for importing into other countries. He was setup all over the world. I know australia was a big one for him and i warned him about it but he applied for licensing to do so etc. I know he was approved for cjc but i dont know about the rest. I did see that license with my own eyes though. Damn i gotta give him a call but at the same time i really think ill let it settle down. He just had a second son a few months ago, is finishing his custom built home any wk, and bought a condow here less than 2 wks ago. times are about to get real tough.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
^^^yea bro, i'd leave it alone until shit blows over or comes to a head; or wait to hear from him.
of course if you know him well enough to "just happen to run into him" (wink. wink) somewhere that you know he may normally be at a certain time then i suppose that would be innocent enough...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic