Joannafit
What's New?

"Interim Cycle"

H

hadz

Oct 22, 2010
Hey guys.

I hope you're all well!

My 1st cycle was a 10 week cyp course (500mg per week). PCT ended in Feb 2011.

My next course will be in December:
*week 1-4 dbol @ 30mg per day
*week 1-12 cyp @ 750mg
*week 9-13 winny @ 40mg per day

PCT to start in week 14 (Clomid & kessar)

** I will be running a low dose of letro through out the cycle for gyno and water retention.

My question however is not with the above proposed cycle, but for something else - Summer is around the corner here in South Africa, so Im wanting to do an interim cycle to get myself "beach ready".

*week 1-5 winstrol tabs at 50mg pd
*week 1-5 HEAT (ECA stack) - cycled 5 days on; 5 days off etc

In addition to the above, adding some creatine; dropping high carb shake for pure whey isolate and BETA sleep every night to keep receptors fresh.

My question is - will my liver be under too much stress by taking winstrol now and then dbol as soon as december?

Thanks guys.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
To answer your one question about your liver no you'll probably be ok. I would Offer some other comments if interested such as not using letro through the cycle as it is kinda harsh an maybe not needed at all. If you're trying to cut eat for a cut. Winny isn't gonna make you lean

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
To answer your one question about your liver no you'll probably be ok. I would Offer some other comments if interested such as not using letro through the cycle as it is kinda harsh an maybe not neede at all. If you're trying to cut eat for a cut. Winni isn't gonna make you lean

Winstrol increases production of C1 inhibitor which results in less fluid in the interstitial spaces so you actually look more cut. It's cosmetic and not so much real fat loss but if you are fairly lean it can make a pretty dramatic difference in appearance.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I think your liver will be fine. I do question why you are jumping from 500mg on your first cycle to 750 on your second. If the 500 worked why would you not just stay with that until it does not then bump it up?

Last edited:
H

hadz

Oct 22, 2010
Thanks for the replies guys - much appreciated.

@Pillar - ive opted for letro on-cycle as (In South Africa) Aromasin and Adex are extremely expensive. A low dose of letro will keep gyno at bay and keep the bloat from dbol down. I know its harsh and may compromise my immune system, but unfortunately budgetary constraints...

@Gunslinger - I was way too conservative for my 1st cycle. I kept it at 500mg cyp for 10 weeks. I only felt the test kick in by week 6 so i feel like i really only benefitted from 4 weeks of training. I figured that the dbol kick start would allow me to experience strength gains and other benefits from as early as the 1st week and the winny at the back would harden me up nicely.

What do you suggest? Doing another course of just cyp?

Thanks again guys.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
hadz said:
@Gunslinger - I was way too conservative for my 1st cycle. I kept it at 500mg cyp for 10 weeks. I only felt the test kick in by week 6 so i feel like i really only benefitted from 4 weeks of training. I figured that the dbol kick start would allow me to experience strength gains and other benefits from as early as the 1st week and the winny at the back would harden me up nicely

I'd do the second one like this:

Test E or C at 500mg per week for 12 weeks.
Dbol at 30mg per day for the first 5 weeks.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Even at 750 its still gonna take time to reach peak levels... So yeah do what gunslinger recommends above. That dbol kickstart will keep you happy until the test is all there and doin its thing.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I had the same problem. At 600mgs test e doesn't do shit for me. With 800-900mgs I can feel it working by the beginning of the third week.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I had the same problem. At 600mgs test e doesn't do shit for me. With 800-900mgs I can feel it working by the beginning of the third week.

Ah, but how many cycles have you done? If its only his second cycle 500mgs should be plenty.

Maybe I'm a bit old school but I see it like this: You can always increase the dose as time goes on but its real hard to start high and back off and feel anything.

Example:My first few cycles were 500mg of Test E and a dbol kickstart. Later I added an oral here and there, maybe some EQ. These days I still feel 5-600 mg pretty good, but not quite like when I first started. Time to bump it up. The advantage to this is, by the time I'm 39-40 I maybe doing a gram per week to get the same effect.

Now, contrast this to a kid at my gym who's first cycle was 4,000mgs of test, 1,000mgs of EQ, plus tren and orals for almost a year. Do you honestly think this kid would even be able to go back to 500mgs or even 750 and be happy with the results? No way! It would be like someone doing meth and then stopping that for coffee and expecting the same results.

I think you should use just enough to get decent results and you can always add more later should the gains slow down. If you start high you can only really go up from there.

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
@Gunslinger - I was way too conservative for my 1st cycle. I kept it at 500mg cyp for 10 weeks. I only felt the test kick in by week 6 so i feel like i really only benefitted from 4 weeks of training.
No, you benefited the entire time you were on cycle. Just because you didn't "feel" it doesn't mean it didn't work throughout. Gains start from day 1, not after 6 weeks. if you didn't gain what you expected, check your diet and training. 500mgs of cyp a week is a great cycle, one used by seasoned vets who do not compete. It is the only cycle one can do continually repeatedly for the long term.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Frontload your test and no need to add a oral kick start.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic