Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

insulin use and side effect

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
Ive read in many posts that insulin is better and best used after working out or if desired befor and after but after is for maximum results..uve just used slin befor workout right?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I would start using Insulin only Post workout till you get the feel for it. pre workout is grate and Post, Insulin is a vasodilator , crazy pumps on it.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Just curious how would it work if your natty and on its own.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Hopefully this will help you out a bit. this is my current protocol with slin, keep in mind this was after doing some experimenting and seeing how slin worked in my body. noone can do the experimenting for you of course, it's something you have to do for you.

5ius of gh 1st thing in the morning
20 minutes later eat 1 green apple and have a protein shake
drive to gym (20 min drive time)
go into bathroom and inject 10ius of slin subQ
have pre wo supps if necessary
during wo drink 1 serving of intra w/o supps with 40g of carbs, add 5g of creatine, 2g of beta a
lift for 1- 1.5 hours
protein shake after wo (2 servings) w/ 5g of creatine and 2g of beta a, 20g glutimine
drive to work (30 min)
eat 1 cup of oatmeal and 3 hard boiled eggs no yoke

no fats before or after slin dosing, while slin is active in your body

please excuse my spelling

that's the big thing most people giving slin advice are forgetting to post...slin can and will make you fat if you're eating both fat and carbs in same meal while sensitivity is already high...i've never used slin yet, but i do know it's part of my weapon plan for 2013 to move up a weightclass

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I used high doses months on end. Fasting blood sugar was 275-300, dr said i was a for sure type 2. Coming off competently from slin and using metformin for 1.5-2 months my blood sugar is back down to normal ranges. Still using growth.

Good but the older you get and the more you take there is always the risk you can become type 2.

the key is to do a few heavy runs of SLIN only every year to be on the safe side. But Metformin is must if your going to run long slin runs. *very smart*

I have done a slin run to close to 4 months but used metformin during ad after.

My fasting blood sugar stayed at 140 ish in the morning during slin use with metformin and came down more after slin use and continuing metformin.

Thinking about adding the vinegar this time IF I do another slin run like that.

Last edited:
Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Good but the older you get and the more you take there is always the risk you can become type 2.

the key is to do a few heavy runs of SLIN only every year to be on the safe side. But Metformin is must if your going to run long slin runs. *very smart*

I have done a slin run to close to 4 months but used metformin during ad after.

My fasting blood sugar stayed at 140 ish in the morning during slin use with metformin and came down more after slin use and continuing metformin.

Thinking about adding the vinegar this time IF I do another slin run like that.

Before I found out that my fasting blood sugar was 275 i was taking metformin when I remembered, 850mg 1x/day if that. But I was drinking 1oz of apple cider vinegar daily. Didn't help apparently.

Since then i've just been using Lantus, 40iu ED. If I don't take it because i forget, my fasting BS is still normal 85-90ish. I'm honestly a bit afraid to use Log again since then, been about 4 months. Metformin is for sure key when using slin. 2000mg/day, 1000mg morning and evening to keep you sensitive.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
i was planning to run the slin on the begining of my cycle with gh for the first 5 weeks and than off for about 3 month and than 5 weeks again so from what ive understood from reading ill be taking 2 ius going up till 15 20 ius max and just right after workout ill post up my whole cycle later with all the diet and pining

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic