Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

insulin & aas without hgh is worthless?

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
im planning for my cycle in 2 monthes and i was wondering if slin and aas alone without hgh will make u have nice gains;
i was going to have hgh with them but since im still 30 it wont do anything for me under 8 or 10iu witch i cant afford.
so im planning on going with primo test clen t3 cycle for 3 month and its gonna be my first time for insulin..so im wondering if i will see gains without hgh or its a waste without it.
ive been reading alot and did my search some says its ok some said u wont see shit ... any opinions on that.thanks guys

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I would advise you to do a significant amount of research on AAS, GH & slin before you consider using any of these drugs. Understand the positives & negatives that come along with using them. I'm not trying to flame you but, judging by your question, you know very little of these drugs & could potentially harm yourself.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
I know enough about them but I haven't used slin and gh yet so different pole have seen different gains on these 2 so I just want some opinions of knowledge pple here .by the way I have 10 years of aas under my belt.thanks

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
im planning for my cycle in 2 monthes and i was wondering if slin and aas alone without hgh will make u have nice gains;
i was going to have hgh with them but since im still 30 it wont do anything for me under 8 or 10iu witch i cant afford.
so im planning on going with primo test clen t3 cycle for 3 month and its gonna be my first time for insulin..so im wondering if i will see gains without hgh or its a waste without it.
ive been reading alot and did my search some says its ok some said u wont see shit ... any opinions on that.thanks guys

Says who??

Reactions: HDH
Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
My buds younger brother is 28yrs old. He's cruising on 4iu's for almost a year now, and loving life! He occasionally burns up some test-e & winny. He's got maybe maybe 3-4 yrs under his belt. He's never looked better. Plus he's gotten quite jacked on this simple formula. I will say though, his diet is on point. Moral; you've been misinformed!

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
Maybe I've read wrong posts on google happy to hear that from u guys thanks alot.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Keep researching, ask lots of questions. No question is a stupid question when it comes to safety! Read through the GH sections etc. Basically, you will know when the time is right. You will have no questions & your confidence in taking the plunge will be at peak. Then you start a log & share your experience with us. We will guide you as best as we can. Lots of knowledge around here. We got your back!

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
Feel much better rfagazzi thanks a lot man ill keep researching and will post my cycle soon and share it with u guys

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
It looks like you are running a cutting cycle.
Just noticed you said insulin in there and you say gains.

Why use clen and T3 in a bulking cycle?

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'm from the school of run a new compound by itself so you know the effects and aren't guessing which one is causing the sides. Try hgh alone and really read up on slin before you play with that. You can literally kill yourself with that if you do not know what you're doing.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
... i was wondering if slin and aas alone without hgh will make u have nice gains;
since im still 30 it wont do anything for me under 8 or 10iu witch i cant afford.

Yes you can have nice gains from it.
HGH can do plenty at 1.5iu's twice a day with insulin (obviously not taken at the same time as hgh injection), t3, & AAS!
Again, no its not a waste to use primo, test, t3, & slin, its not "ideal", but it will give you gains.
Who says you won't see shit???

While I don't like all the timing and waiting and hypo feeling now and again, I love the gains I get with slin.
I actually started using Humalog PostWO and WoW is it making a BIG difference.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

That has to be the most incorrect statement I've ever seen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic