Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Injury prevention/Recovery for Husband

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Please just start w/ a visit to the doctor. You might be able to start w/ something like one of those discounts like groupon or sign up to Signpost or 8points - these online deal places where local businesses offer discounted rates to get new clients in. You can find things like discounted visits to a chiropractor to get an initial evaluation and just have someone to point you in the right direction. IMO the investment in enough stuff to get an evaluation of what is going on is worth it. It will give you a much better idea of where things are as well as more things to investigate or research as the next step. I always look at it as preventative maintenance, which is always much cheaper then doing nothing and then having to cover the cost when the whole thing just breaks. The body can handle a lot, but sometimes WE need to learn how to treat or use our bodies the RIGHT way, so they don't just go to shit. But the more insight you have to the issues that are affecting your life and livelihood, the more you are aware of the things that maybe caused it, the more you can research, the more you can pursue towards finding the right answer for you. When you have no options, you're basically just stuck. And FWIW, while you're on that journey, you might be able to help others w/ similar issues and maybe even make some good friendships and contacts. Might even find a new passion somewhere in the process. I wish I could tell you how many amazing bodybuilders I've met who started in the gym because of an injury.

Between my friend's mom and the relatively undramatic, but constantly nagging issues I've got at my age ... suddenly this whole "quality of life" thing starts to take on more meaning and its worth investing in to make sure you have it for as long as you can. Once it is gone, things really just go downhill. I want to live.. I don't want to just exist.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
I got him to agree to present to physician!!!!!

Woooooohoooooo!!!!!

Now to actually schedule the ****ing thing.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
I highly recommend TB500 (aka Tb4)

it is known as the "healing peptide" but it does require a once a week injection for a minimum of six weeks.

you can pm me and I will send you a link to a personal log of mine I started as a thread elsewhere....

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
The fabulous husband has mild arthritis throughout his thoracic spine....
The cute little PA girl told him today to get a desk job-and he replies "are you gonna fine me one?"

Working on a rig isn't going to fix him, AAS aren't going to fix him, NSAIDS and therapy aren't truly going to "fix" him.

I need him to hit the weights as tolerated with some peptides and PT perhaps and see where he is in a few months!

Thanks to all for support.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic