Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Injectables guide for ladies

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
Thanks Sassy, I'll or should I say we'll do a little more research just so she feels comfortable with what she's doing and have a better idea what to expect as far as sides.

My partner so far is 8 weeks in to a Test prop cycle.

4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 6 weeks on.
20mg EOD.

So far compared to her previous cycle of Eq (60mg per week) and Anavar (10mg per day) she gets off the charts strength gains, a little more aggressive, and already some visible muscle changes. Only bad side so far has been a slight increase in dark hair formation on her face.

Her strength is unbelievable. In 2 weeks her deadlift went from 242lb to 275lb!

When she was on the Eq and Var she had a way higher sex drive, almost to the point of annoying (especially for me, as I was off cycle and feeling not so *ahem* great!)

Let me know if anyone wants to stay updated with this..

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Thx for sharing N! Curious why that particular dosing schedule?

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
I was chatting to Annie Rivieccio who recommended it as a first time cycle on test for a girl, but to me it made sense.

4 weeks on allows it to really peak in the system so you can observe any changes, but then taking a 2 week break to let it clear allows you to really see if there were any major sides starting to creep in that weren't being noticed.

Then you go back on for a 6 weeker to gain some real benefits from it (provided everything was ok with that first section!)

After that she said just do straight 8-10 week cycles

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I was chatting to Annie Rivieccio who recommended it as a first time cycle on test for a girl, but to me it made sense.

4 weeks on allows it to really peak in the system so you can observe any changes, but then taking a 2 week break to let it clear allows you to really see if there were any major sides starting to creep in that weren't being noticed.

Then you go back on for a 6 weeker to gain some real benefits from it (provided everything was ok with that first section!)

After that she said just do straight 8-10 week cycles

Interesting - prop clears reasonably quickly so I imagine you can see that then. I guess going in you just need to be aware of the sides - typically anavar isn't a good indicator of how you handle androgenic sides, so its necessary to understand the additional effects - but otherwise probably a good way to test the waters. Thx!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic