Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Injectable Methytrienolone

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I have some injectable MT(low dose) as well as injectable cheque(low dose) drops coming in a blend that also has test base and tren base in it as well. Its a preworkout blend, but damn I will bet money that it is going to HURT! I am only going to be pinning .6-.8ml pre workout to see how it goes. If all goes well, I should be wanting to lift the entire gym.

im sure it will sting...dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Injectable MT is not something I'm interested in because I'm sure it has not been widely tested. Taking tabs that are well dosed is much safer. And BeachBody...do you think any of us are in "our right minds?" lol... ask DW about injecting 6ml of oil a day, haha. That's gotta be a cut above poppin a couple MT tabs. I'm just sayin, don't knock it til you try it. BTW, acetaminophen is more liver toxic on a dose related basis than Dbol... Oh ya, acetaminophen is in tylenol, NyQuil and some other great producs. IMO, the liver toxicity of oral steroids is greatly overstated. You still need to know what you're doing, but it's not like your poppin acid every day and hoping to wake up the next morning....

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
I have some injectable MT(low dose) as well as injectable cheque(low dose) drops coming in a blend that also has test base and tren base in it as well. Its a preworkout blend, but damn I will bet money that it is going to HURT! I am only going to be pinning .6-.8ml pre workout to see how it goes. If all goes well, I should be wanting to lift the entire gym.

So you may be in the market for a new liver soon huh? lol J/K, but be safe for sure. That's a Very harsh combo.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I found some at my WalMart....but it was in the automotive section next to the gear oil. And, shit hurts when injected.... ESPECIALLY directly into the testicle like MAYO suggests. Good thing I am taking my Liver Juice.
-CC-

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I'm still seeing it at the store, any experiences? Title should be edited "Methyltrienolone" so we can find it, just stumbled on this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic