Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Inject site....yes its the buttcheek

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
I am posting this on several sites, those who know me know which sites it will go on. I'mnot worried but my buddy is. These are pics of his inject 7 days after. No swelling or pain. Actually the pics are low resolutiom, it looks more purple and black with a gray bruise looking cloud around it.

I told him to shut up and quit injecting in veins, he is freaked so I tol him I would do this. Looks like he put all 3ml right into a vein.....thats why we pull back on the plunger before sending the gear in.

Anyone who can set him at ease, thanks. If I'm wrong let me know and I will get him to the ER.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 215
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 202
marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I am posting this on several sites, those who know me know which sites it will go on. I'mnot worried but my buddy is. These are pics of his inject 7 days after. No swelling or pain. Actually the pics are low resolutiom, it looks more purple and black with a gray bruise looking cloud around it.

I told him to shut up and quit injecting in veins, he is freaked so I tol him I would do this. Looks like he put all 3ml right into a vein.....thats why we pull back on the plunger before sending the gear in.

Anyone who can set him at ease, thanks. If I'm wrong let me know and I will get him to the ER.

3ml of oil in a vein and he oughta be coughing and choking- still... We're no doctors, but without swelling, pain and heat- ought to be alright.

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
Thats what i told him. Pull that plunger back a bit before injection and it wont look like u got ring worm on ur ass

Shit thats 101 anyway, he is reading your post wiping sweat and talking shit to me cuz I'm burning his green rookie ass.

HAHAHHAHA

Thanks for the input guy, he will sleep better after i choke him out for making me do this to ease his nerves.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just come clean Kane... c'mon dude. Man up we know its your ass cheek in that pic :p

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
Just come clean Kane... c'mon dude. Man up we know its your ass cheek in that pic :p

U know damn well my but cheeck doesnt look that pathetic, if u require me to man up I will give u a look next i pin.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
U know damn well my but cheeck doesnt look that pathetic, if u require me to man up I will give u a look next i pin.

lol nah man, I'm good thanks!

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
I was going to have him mount it on the wall as the worst injection ever.

BTW he is right next to me while I am writing this, I could crush him with my eyes closed if he tried to fight me, in fact $20 says he goes to the bar after this and starts a fight. Since I am belittling the shit out of him.

I'm dying...this is funny.

Last edited:
K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
Actually a mod should pin this somewhere and we can further explain the reasons for correct pinning as well as the dangers.

If this dumbass had put it in the wrong vein, his heart wouldn't be very happy and I doubt I would be posting this.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Yeh , that does look like a serious case of the ringworm .lol.......
As you mentioned ,it appears he stuck that gear right into a vein and wiggle it around a bit. and as you said he is a lucky fella that he didnt stick it in the wrong vein and the bruising would have been the least of his worries then .
advise to him , aspirate before pushing and man up and quit cryin bout it ...shit happens .just glad he is ok

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
Yeh , that does look like a serious case of the ringworm .lol.......
As you mentioned ,it appears he stuck that gear right into a vein and wiggle it around a bit. and as you said he is a lucky fella that he didnt stick it in the wrong vein and the bruising would have been the least of his worries then .
advise to him , aspirate before pushing and man up and quit cryin bout it ...shit happens .just glad he is ok

I prefer to continue to to talk down at him........I told him and showed him several times how to do it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic