Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

IGF1-LR3 thoughts & experiences

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Ladies and gents,

For some time now I have been incorporating insulin and GH into my protocol (GH for considerably longer).

I pin ~15 ius Humalog 15 minutes pre workout on arm and leg day, as well as 5ius of GH 30 minutes pre workout (this is basically Mutant's plan from Basskiller).

Anyway, the original Mutant plan includes IGF1-LR3... I have never used said product, and have read a ton of mixed reports on it.

It's expensive and seems oftentimes counterfeited... Is it worth it?

Please let me know your thoughts/experiences!

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I've gotten some before that I felt was great, then turn around get more and I get nothing from it. I wish I knew a good source but its always been hit or miss. And more than often a miss, even from the same research co. I've seen some prescription grade but its very pricey

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I'd love to find legit IGF again, back in the day I really liked it. Now at $20 a bottle, no thanks.....

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I've gotten some before that I felt was great, then turn around get more and I get nothing from it. I wish I knew a good source but its always been hit or miss. And more than often a miss, even from the same research co. I've seen some prescription grade but its very pricey

thats what id be going with but the cost is just too must

RC LR3, back in 2010/2011 was still legit. And this stuff doesnt pack pounds on you and doesnt have other benefits so im only going to drop so much coin on it.

So you get mixed reviews because at one time there was good stuff, but now days your going to have to bend over backwards to get ahold of good stuff........& drop big bucks.

So thats the kicker now, getting real shit.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I'd love to find legit IGF again, back in the day I really liked it. Now at $20 a bottle, no thanks.....

what you dont wana pay 20 bux, + shipping for 1mg of water...??

wtf man?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
what you dont wana pay 20 bux, + shipping for 1mg of water...??

wtf man?

Nah, I'll go to the strip club and get screwed out of my $20. At least that I would enjoy!

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Interesting. Thanks for the feedback on this guys, I'm glad I've stayed away from it in the past. Now, real IGF-1 is very interesting to me, but the cost of pharma shit is unreal. I'd rather just increase my GH....

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
i would just increase the GH

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Interesting. Thanks for the feedback on this guys, I'm glad I've stayed away from it in the past. Now, real IGF-1 is very interesting to me, but the cost of pharma shit is unreal. I'd rather just increase my GH....

i would just increase the GH

its sad, but thas are only option now days.

LR3 from a good source is $$$. Just going with an extra 2-3iu ED would be much more effective overall. i remember SRC in 2010 had real good stuff for solid prices. You would sweat your balls off working out when taking it pre WO tho.

But that was a good sign.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Started igf two weeks ago - pinning bilaterally 20mcg in biceps / triceps / pecs / delts

i def feel something .. Not sure if fuller in those areas , better pumps or size

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Started igf two weeks ago - pinning bilaterally 20mcg in biceps / triceps / pecs / delts

i def feel something .. Not sure if fuller in those areas , better pumps or size

how much GH are you on?? us or china??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic