Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

If you had to be someone else for one day, who would you be and why?

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
The president! I'd give government refunds to everyone, big ones!!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I was actually think my wife too, but for a different reason. I think if I were to "walk in her shoes" for a day, I think I could better understand her and maybe make her happier. I know, I know, cheesy, it would either make my marrige so much better, or could possibly make me want to stab my eyes and ears with a rusty spoon for getting in to a woman's head.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I was actually think my wife too, but for a different reason. I think if I were to "walk in her shoes" for a day, I think I could better understand her and maybe make her happier. I know, I know, cheesy, it would either make my marrige so much better, or could possibly make me want to stab my eyes and ears with a rusty spoon for getting in to a woman's head.

^^^^^^
gayest%2Bpost%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bday%2Baward.jpg

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
My ex-wife, but only if she had to be me for a day as well, and only if it's on one of the 2 days a month I have to transfer the money to her bank account, so she can know how much it sucks to have to pay her for cheating on me...

:)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Me in high school because is go back and beat the snot out of every one that I beat before only worse lol

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Raige Hathaway,s gynecologist:athrashi:.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
No one- I would like to be nobody for a day, no name, no face, no memory, a literal fly on the wall/ghost

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'd like to be Oliver queen from the show Arrow

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic