Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

If this works for humans...holy sht

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
http://investor.acceleronpharma.com...unces-topline-results-phase-2-trial-ace-083-0

Basically, this trial on people actually produced significant increase in muscle volume, but the researchers didn’t think that helped out for the purpose of treating the disease that all of the patients suffered from.

But for bodybuilding?! Who knows.

Seems like there is a formula out there that may be the holy grail for building muscle, but will it ever be safe and available? Probably no for both...

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Interesting article. Thanks for posting it.

A quick follow up search of the term: activin type IIB receptor (ACVR2B), which is the receptor that is blocked, yields a variety of systemic and metabolic processes that are affected by inhibition of the receptor, including carcinogenisis.

Though I would love to try something that leads to huge increases in muscle growth, I won't be trying anything that could lead to cancer, until it is proven not to.

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Whew, that's allot of reading it's going to take you a minute but worth it. TY, Good Stuff. Here's more on the GDF-8

Lucky

Reactions: SAD
luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
http://investor.acceleronpharma.com...unces-topline-results-phase-2-trial-ace-083-0

Basically, this trial on people actually produced significant increase in muscle volume, but the researchers didn’t think that helped out for the purpose of treating the disease that all of the patients suffered from.

Seems like there is a formula out there that may be the holy grail for building muscle, but will it ever be safe and available? Probably no for both...

What do you think of Yk-11? I've used for 3-4 mo. and nothing, also I've tried over 3 different brands.... Hmmmm?? As far as Formulas go, oh they're out there we just don't know of them yet but will soon enough. Everything is about $$$$ and as soon as whatever the formula is can be affordable we will for sure be experiencing it & seeing it more often, it's all just a matter of time. We will probably start seeing Mass Monsters compete well into the 300's standing 6'5" soon enough and the 250-300lb BB will be a thing of the past... It's already been touched on so we shall see soon enough

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Skipped over SAD's thread 11 months ago for the same reason many people today are wait+see with vaccines. Most times I have seen the word "myostatin" in the MSM, for way longer than the last 11 months, it's been accompanied by a pic of a normal lab rat next to a SWOLE lab rat, and I got skeered. Not sure how much bigger how quickly I want my biceps and my dick to grow, but also not sure how new substances with relatively short track records might affect me other ways.

Can't be wondering, or at least tempted ... or angry by one new thing and not the other.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I had a friend back in 2006-2008 who was a scientist working on this exact drug and ideology … she unfortunately passed away a few years later from brain cancer but that’s 15 years ago … I’m sure they’re making great improvements now

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

I didn't get a chance to see the link before it was down but it seems it may be good for wasting diseases.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic