Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I want to have a child

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Ok fellas I have to ask for some advice. I'm 24 looking to have a child with my fiancé but were not having much luck. I was cycling hard for about 3 years and been off for well over 6 months now. I have some hcg and clomid in my cabinet and have been thinking of taking the hcg and having her take the clomid because I have read good things about it. She is 36 and I know her chances are dwindling so I'm prepared to try anything.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Recently I read an article in a Norwegian news paper about women and fertility.
It stated that women over 35 was more fertile then previously expected.
Dont recall all the details.

My friend (an older guy) was on juice for a very long time.
he wanted to get his wife pregnant.
Went to a known fertility doctor here and was prescribed 2000iu of HCG every other day.
Stayed on it for a long time. Did not make a difference in that case but he is old 60+.

did you do a sperm test?
its not that expensive if I remember correctly.
It checks count and mobility of your sperm.

Good luck..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
She needs bloodwork done at several times of her cycle and you seem semen analysis and bloodwork.

Start there.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
How long have you been trying? More than 6 months??

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Careful with her taking Clomid, ya'll could end up with quintuplets. lol

I think you need to find out what the underlying issue before you start her on anything. It could just be you, or just her, or both of you.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Stay clean and give it some time man, it can take awhile for your average everyday couple to conceive. Adding hormones will only complicate things. Lots of external factors can affect both of your hormone levels without the stress and worry that comes with trying to have a child. I know couples that got pregnant on the first go around and others that tried for years, I know one lady that tried for 17 years even after a doctor told her she would never have a child and now she does. You should both go get checked out so you have a quantified base line to start from. Honestly, and dont take this in a negative way but I think it may take you close to a year to recover from your past cycle. When I say recover not necessarily talking about your test levels but spermatogenesis, healthy strong motile sperm. It takes a couple of months for sperm to mature and be ready to rock. The sperm your working with today currently was produced months prior. Thats why I say give it some time man. This is all just a shot in the dark, no pun intended but your young and should recover fully on your own over time.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
You need to go to a fertility clinic get blood work for you and your partner.they will go through everything and guide you through the process.here in oz we have some of the best fertility clinics in the world.good luck.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Witch hole are you putting it in?

St.Tyger

St.Tyger

Jul 31, 2013
Just imagine all the child support you'll have to pay when she has the six kids and gets bored. <shrugs>

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
It can take time, I think a lot of people assume that it will be fast or easy and that's not often the case.

Diet (for both of you) can make a massive difference to your chances ~ lots of fresh fruit and veges and limiting things like caffeine, alcohol, fried foods etc. If you are aren't currently taking a decent amount of zinc on a daily basis (at least 25mg) then I would also start running that. Probably also a good idea for your fiancé to be taking some sort of prenatal multivitamin as well to make sure's covered. Cover all the bases you can, good luck buddy MF.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic