Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

I think I need to reintroduce myself...been away...a while!

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Glad I found my way back! 54m, 6', 235lbs....too much bf% and I don't look like my avatar anymore!!! Been cruising for years and trying to get back after it. Some of you may remember/know me from another forum. Anyway, hope all is well with all you brothers and sisters and I look forward to reconnecting with this forum...if you'll have me???
Welcome back!! Hope to hear more from you!

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
You're definitely familiar, but I can't recall where from

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
Admin...I may have missed it somewhere? What is the process before I can pm others?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Welcome back! Your ability to PM may have been disabled. There was a glich or something a while back that impacted some of us. Once a mod sees this, they should be able to fix it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome back @ccpro do I know you from Meso back in the day?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Admin...I may have missed it somewhere? What is the process before I can pm others?
Fixed you up, I have a conflict in the admin panel I am trying to fix. Supposed to require 10 posts but sum ting wong

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
Fixed you up, I have a conflict in the admin panel I am trying to fix. Supposed to require 10 posts but sum ting wong
Thanks Brother for fixin me up! Could've been Meso...this brain is getting tired...lol. I've been un ugb for years too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic