Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I am thinking of running clen and t3 for 6 weeks

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Or wait till the winter comes, strap on your big girl panties and run some DNP... But you really really need to know what the hell you're doing with that shit unless you want to boil your insides...

If your BF is in the 20's though, you'll need some good old fashioned hard work. E/C stack would help you a little - maybe like a 3% boost in metabolism.

C

cawiau

Aug 7, 2011
Thanks guys. I am thinking it will be in my best interest to drop that idea then.
I will give the EC stack a try, any particular guidelines to follow for it?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Smart move bro, way to be mature about your decision making...

For the ephedra, I've always used the HotnFit.com method using bronkaid and caffeine tabs. It looks like this:

Note: 1E = 20 or 25 mg ephedrine
and .5E = 10 or 12.5 mg ephedrine

I am assuming caffeine tablets of 200 mg. So 1C = 200 mg, .5C = 100 mg
The caffeine tablets do not break in half well, approximate is fine.

A pill splitter works well on the ephedrine (can get at any pharmacy).

Day 1 - This day you would just take 1 dose to test whether you are hypersensitive to ephedrine (very rare). The dose will be .5E .5C
- symptoms of fast heart rate, and slight jitters are typical - like the feeling you get from having a lot of coffee.

Day 2-3 - You take 3 doses of .5 E .5C minimum 4 hours apart. I suggest keeping it so your last dose is at least 6 hours away from your bedtime.

Day 4-7 - Your dosing will be 1E 1C, .5E .5C, .5E .5C That is, you take full dose for your first dose only.

Day 8-14 - 1E 1C, 1E 1C, .5E .5C

Day 15 and onward - 1E 1C 3x/day

If you want to use a manpower product, which people rave about - go for it. Just follow the same sort of guidelines where you "warm" up to it (pun intended :D )

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Reiterating again - even an EC stack is only going to produce results as well as your diet & training allow it. Given a lifetime of looking for "the miracle fat loss pill" I can tell you that the ONLY thing that has produced results is a consistent & persistent diet & training program. Schedule a weekly cheat, but keep the rest clean & consistent. Once you get into the habit of these, it will all become very easy to produce results.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic